Chapter 11 - School

YVONNE POV
~time skip ~
My alarm has rung twice which means I should get up, however instead of doing everything I have to in ten minutes I could try multitasking allowing me to stay more inside my bed on lovely tiktok.
Or so I thought until I heard my ringtone of the week "Love story" depending on how my mood goes it won't stay as this song for long. Looking at my screen I see it's Cyra which means she is calling to wake me up as she didn't wanna register to the school yet.Not that she needs it anyway since she is homeschooled. Damn I should pick up I keep changing the topic short attention span, should get it checked.

Y: "Hey what do you want?"
C: "Excuse moi who the fuck do you think you are talking to like that young lady"
Y: "I'm literally younger than you by 353 days and my birthday is before yours so if you think about it, I am older by 12 days but younger by a year which doesn't really make sense now that I'm thinking about it."
C: "You- you know what nevermind I called to wake you up but why are you so hyper, its so early and here you are talking and thinking too much. Did you have like caffeine or somethiiiing?"
Y: "Actually I don't know it just happens, anyways you gave me a reason to get up so lemme go customise my uniform cuz its atrocious in its original form"
C: "Um sure okay, call me at lunchtime tho we should go get something to eat"
Y:"Yeah Cy talk to ya later love ya"

Hanging up, I feel a small pain in my ribs but decide to ignore it. Out of sight out of mind. I look at the uniform on my closet's door in front of me. Skirt under my knees with a way too long material around the waist and hips before it creates ruffles, completely unflattering in my opinion. Opening my closet I look through the clothes the boys and I got as they assured me the uniform would need customising and they were right. Pulling out the grey mini tennis skirt and matching vest, I put them over the white dress shirt we have to wear and make my tie.
Folding the way too long skirt and atrocious blazer I place them in a drawer i had no use for. Lastly , I wear my doc martens and my knee high socks before going to wash my face and do my hair before going for breakfast.
Making my way down the stairs, I find a lowkey drunk looking Hector, a way too tired Emilio and a hyper Gabe next to an angry Adonis sitting around the table. The parentals had to leave yesterday night, due to a wedding taking place tonight of some people even they didn't like.
"Love your uniform, though you are missing vital parts of it" Gabe comments as I put a spoonful of cheerios in my mouth. "What do you mean?" I enquire before taking another spoonful "Your skirt is missing half of the fabric and where is the oversized ugly blazer?" Hector says making his presence more known "Well like you said blazer was ugly so I ditched it and the skirt was too long for me, also this length is great for me as it accentuates my long legs and I would like a boy toy" thinking back to what I said do I regret it maybe a bit but would I do it again definitely so oh well. " Oh yeah baby sis show off but what I was gonna say is that you are missing accessories how could you?" Gabe fakes pain on his heart "Oh Gabii don't worry they are upstairs just have to put them on"
"Dude no how could you say that no way she is going school like that" Hector continues right when we had started getting closer well kinda he is such a pain in the ass "Yes, she is" I hear a feminine voice Jo thank god for her now that madre isn't here "JOJO, YOU ARE MY SAVIOUR, thanks so much though don't worry Adonis allowed me either way and no one can say no to him as he is responsible for us right now" I smile at Don he is really the greatest, we haven't spent that much time together but we talked about when we were younger and lived in Greece which I don't remember but well that's life you get hurt you lose stuff, people, memories however it's good if someone is there for you at the end of the line. Damn got sappy.

"Okay now lemme eat my breakfast as I have still to do things for today, also how are we getting to school?" The not so mad anymore Adonis just shakes his head at me as Emilio makes a weird grumbling sound and asks me "How do you have so much energy? Like its six thirty, we have tons of time until school and you are dressed you hair looks done and you look like you didn't pull an all nighter" fucking Lio and his mouth "Why would she pull an all nighter?" Jason's voice slightly echoes as he comes down the stairs "Oh she's looking for that guy th-" Lio automatically says before realising what he said and stopping mid sentence.
"Looking for who?"Jason asks in curiosity "A what now?" Hector asks "I thought Lio said guy hah funny must be going deaf" Well that was my cue to leave right now.
"Ahh the cereal was amazing though I don't like my nails I think I'll go do them now real fast as Lio said we do have time" I announced without taking a breather and sprinting to my room. Yep let's avoid this, sounds like a great idea.
Around half an hour later I made my way downstairs, my headphones around my neck and texting with Ty who was supposed to come with me to school today but decided to start later.
"Where are you going like that?" Nic asked "UGHHH YOU GUYS ARE ANNOYING, THE SKIRT IS FINE DONI LETS ME WEAR IT OKAY. STOP THIS OVERPROTECTIVE ACT." Finally I think I would have exploded keeping that inside, "Um I meant your slippers, you could come with them but thought shoes will be more comfy,sorry. They do look better than the rat ones the chavs come wearing " he explains quietly.
Great, I am an asshole "Oh um right sorry about the outburst. How are we getting to the school?" He smiled, then shouted for the boys causing me to have a miniscule flashback of Milton. Okay no bad thoughts, new life now. As the boys made their way downstairs the elders came too.
"Okay so you guys are taking the bus because you are punished however if Vonnie wants you can take a car but depends on her" Raf tells us while Don is looking for something, the boys look at me "I am cool with the bus, I am pretty sure they do dumb shit in school and that will attract attention. Oh wait actually can they get the car and I'll go alone pleaseee." Hector and Don narrow their eyes at me "Why don't you want them to go with you?" Gabi enquires mischievously "Nothing like what you are thinking but I wanna get acquainted with the area and stuff" I tell them but they don't seem to buy it "Okay then come on bros school time, ooh can we stop for a drink before school I really want something cold!" "NO" Every single one of them shouts together and try to contain their laughter my brows furrow in confusion.
"It's not like we mind but I don't think a coffee would be a good idea, you have so much energy don't you run out? It's still early Nic is literally sleeping with his eyes open every now and then and don't let me talk about the others" he whispers the last part pointing to the twins which have been slapping each other when the other yawns "I was thinking of iced tea but okay, also the hyper energy thing is a habit can't help it part of my routine" I smile at them.
"Wait what do you mean?" Jo asks concern slightly laced in her voice "I just have this habit of smiling all the time and being hyper is a habit too in a way ,anyways we'll be late so bye guys" I observe running out with my headphones on and the sped up version of swim playing in my head. After running for the bus, we get in after a really ruthless pushing in from some little kids with out uniform on and some grown ass lady, getting off we started walking halfway up a hill and arriving at the school.
Going inside, we find our head of year and he gives me my timetable and offers a tour after he finishes with the girl inside his office. She looks about my age and has piercing blue eyes and goldish brown hair, her makeup looks amazing and she seems foreign, lol as if I'm local or something. "Okay girls let's go" he announces taking both of us around a tour of the school stopping when some other students need to talk to him. From what he told me she is new as well but doesn't really speak English that well yet.
"Hey I'm Yvonne, I am new too! What's your name?" I smile at her "Felicia nice to meet you" her resting face seems to fade and a slighty confused expression seems to linger on her face,finishing our tour he takes Felicia showing her to her tutor group which is basically like a homeroom before taking me to mine which I just happen to share with my brothers, marvelous!
Going to my first lesson,History I talk with the teacher for a bit who seems way too young to teach and not only looks like a model but has an immaculate fashion sense. Miss Carter. She sits me at the back row next to a boy who hasn't shown any signs of coming to class yet, but who cares more space for me in the desk and the entire row is empty so he can just move because I am not getting up.
The door banging in the wall takes me out of my trance and there I see a curly haired with blue eyes freckled boy, like wtf who gave him the right to have so many good features. Well not the point and he is not dead drop gorgeous or something. "Get up" he says in a monotonous voice ,so obvious in return I offer him an eye roll and ignore him looking down at my work trying to remember the suspicious way Lettice died making people believe her husband killed her, but really Lettice, what was going on through people's heads during the Tudor times.
"Are you deaf move!" He demanded again "Nah thanks, miss put me here now either sit here or anywhere else on the whole row which is empty."before he manages to speak miss does "Eliseo sit down" and he obeys I snort "What's so funny?" he asks with an eyeroll. Should I anger him?
Well why not he doesn't look like "the bad boy" more like the smart and popular kind ,something I am familiar with. "I just thought of something funny" I tell him but it doesn't seem to please him "I want to know!" for fucks sake "You probably won't find it amusing so I don't want to share it." he snorts now "Try me!" Well I like a challenge. "You obeyed miss so fast that I thought ohhh what a gooddd boyyy." I chuckled out "Good boy? As in a dog?" I just nod because miss is clearly ignoring us everytime we put our hands up to answer questions. "You too stop talking" miss scolds as she comes to the back table "Well I don't know about the one next to me but I finished the booklet."
"I did too!"
'I see, why?Because you can't be bothered to learn anything here?" She asks but I can see she doesn't mean it "It started as a competition, to see who is better and I am definitely winning." he smugly tells her "Are you sure Yvonne's work looks nicer and more historically accurate" she smiles at him leaving him speechless. I love her already.
As the bell rings, I make my way to my tutor room where I am sat next to a girl named Neia. She seems too shy and doesn't talk much which is bad as I am the only one talking and sometimes I lose control and speak way too much about anything.Like I seem to be carrying this one sided conversation. Not knowing many, people and having made only a few acquaintances in history and tutor I decide to sit next to the only person who I had a conversation with even though one sided.
"Neia I know this might sound weird but you seem familiar. Have we met?" At that she looks at me "Well I don't know have we Yvonne Andretou or should I say Davis?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well something doesn't seem right! But oh well what do I know? See you next chapter ;)