Chapter 12 - F*ck buddy paradise

YVONNE POV

I nearly chocked on my food. "Sorry what?" I asked her "Davis wasn't that your previous surname, or well at least what you went by in the US" she answers her tone all happy not faltering but with a minisclue hint of annoyance that most wouldn't notice.
Before I manage to get more out of her she laughs "Oh my god sorry I just realised how weird this sounds. We used to go school together. I moved here like a year ago" I think it would have been a better idea to eat lunch in the art room around this time.
"Oh wow um what a coincidence" too bad I don't like these type of coincidences. After lunch I made my way to the bus stop, our day was cut short as no science teacher was in, and the classes were done earlier. Listening to my music, I was thinking over what Neia said, so far I know that she is Bulgarian and has been at the school for a year which is weird as people don't know her but know me and definitely not because of my brothers and no one has made the connection which is normal as no one has learned my surname or so I thought.

I feel a tap on my shoulder, however i quickly, do not let myself slip, twisting the arm in self defense, as I felt someone walking my way which is also normal as many people finished early, under weird circumstances if I am honest but who am I to judge. Right back to the tap. Looking back I see one of the guys in my English class, which I skipped due to the tour. Highlight of my day so far, "Hey!" he tells me "Um hi? " I reply utterly confused because well it is weird "Right so I was wondering if you wanted the notes from today's lesson, I am Sahil" he says awkwardly
"Hah I definitely don't thanks tho. Wait a sec how do you know I am in your class? I literally went in the class after everyone left, to get my books for the next lesson." he scratches his head "I saw you when I was going inside after I forgot my pencil case. Well got to go now my bus is here." he sprinted to the bus stop to catch the bus and I spot the twins coming down the hill Nic following behind.
Should I wait or not? Well should at least go to the grass part because well cars are passing by as I'm in the middle of the road. Cy wouldn't approve.The psycho always shoves me away from roads as she says and I quote 'Child there are cars passing,don't be so close to the damn road,I don't trust you!' Can't blame her really,there might or might not had been some times I nearly got hit by a car,but eh,who cares.

"Hey sista!" Lio lowkey shouts then someone hit him "Ouch" Yes Hector love ya "Don't say that again please or I'll ask for permission in behalf of Hector to beat you up." I warn him and he gulps "You are growing on me." Hector says playfully "Yeah well that boy close to you wasn't growing on me ,who was that?" Nic asked what the heck is it with this dude and observing things "I don't actually know weird bloke." did I like the word? Nah it felt bleugh but their faces were priceless so why not "Never" "EVER" "Say bloke again" they each said causing a rush of manic laughter come out of nowhere tears and all causing them to laugh as well.We stood for a good ten minutes laughing like dumbasses until a familiar voice shouted "HECTOR!" Making me look over at the annoying shit from History and hopefully no other lesson.

"Oh Eli! What's up?" Hector and him do like a bro handshake type of thing "Loser what are you doing here?" He says directed at me "Sorry are you speaking to me ? Because I am definitely not the loser in this situation Rapunzel." he has long hair and the guys in class were bothering him for it so why not continue it.He's an ass. "Anyway I have to go, my date is waiting for me see ya later guys! Rapunzel" I salute them and run off as they say their goodbyes to me until realising what I said and running after me, making Rapunzel follow them confused as fuck.
As I think I've made it out their line of vision I feel two hands grip me from my waist and pull me up from the ground. Then I see all three brothers in front of me realising who is holding me I start kicking until he pinches my side not letting me go "Okay so can someone please explain why you all just run after this loser here?" I feel his anger radiating off him probably for having to run in the stupid uniform in a surprisingly very warm day for London as it is 24°C and the sun is blazing. "Nope I am not allowing you guys to tell him!" I shout at them "If you wanna touch the ground you will so shush." he bites back "Eli please put my sister down." Hector tiredly speaks, catching him off guard.
"Your what now? This is her?" He asks befuddled "Yes this is her now can she be put down because she is late and someone will think she stood them up!" putting me down I see daggers thrown at me "We don't care!" Lio speaks "Yeah, no dates, only people being stood up." Nic adds I manage to say "If you wanna deal with their fury your choice, but I'm hungry and I want mama's food which is at home waiting in the fridge for moi so let's move your asses and if you are gonna come too don't take long but move your flat ass too" he looks at me offended "Also before you come at me for looking at his ass, I had to see how he wears it as a hat, definitely as a beret though" he is ready to charge towards me but stops.