Timinette Chapter 3

School was a nuisance as everyone knew. Which was also why both girls looking more happier by each day that passed was a very big signal to the class. It was also due to this that something interesting happened. (Short Time check. They met on Monday. Making the Attack of Mr. Pigeon a Tuesday. Then we have a time skip to Friday.) The girls met up each morning with their new friends (They were friends by now, considering even Damien sometimes slipped their first name. Which the batboy where slightly hurt but not mad, considering just how easy it was to forget that the two girls didn't always belong with them, the conversations or silence coming naturally and was never forced.) each morning, took them to a spot they wanted to visit, went to school, got them from the spot, showed them around a bit more, including them in there spare time activities, which caused the reveal that Damian was quite good at ice skating, Tim being able to fence and Dick being happy for using the thrapetz again. They even went to a shooting ring, showing them exactly why, even though they were sweet, you should never attack them while they handled a bow. That day actually ended with Chloe and Jason having a showdown who is able to hil the most targets in the shortest amount of time. It came out to be a draw. But these days made them very happy, and the class despised that. They were bullying sweet Lila and didn't deserve to be happy. So, Adrien decided that he was going to look into it, sat on the roof across from the Sabine and Tom bakery, waiting for Marinette to come out. When she did, his breath caught. Of course he knew she was beautiful, but he never actually took it into consideration. Now, watching as she turned around to smile at the group behind her, where also Chloe stood, he felt his heart beat faster. He watches as she hands the thermoskanne she had drunk from shortly before to one of the males of the group, who smiled at her and drowned the content as if his life depended on it. It made Adrien feel uneasy. It just wasn't fair that that boy turned up, with friends, and stole Marinette from him. Jumping down, Chat Noir landed right behind Marinette. "Hey Puurincesss. How are you? They aren't bothering you, right?" He could see her body stiffen. Good, that at least means she still has some reaction towards him. "Chat Noir. You do know that it is rude to just make assumptions about others. I feel quite well and save where I am, so no, they aren't bothering me. I sadly can't say the same about you. You do bother me, considering that you never show up to fights and most people in Paris die because of it. I don't want anything to do with you. You are a miraculous wielder and supposed to protect us. Not sit down and just watch us drown and burn over and over again." Marinette gave him such a glare that he thought he could imagine how Gotham's villains felt when the batglare of that family was directed at them. "But Puurincesss, I have a schedule as a civilian. But I still would be there to save you and her if you call me." He pointed at Chloe and then winked at Marinette. Her whole demeanor was stiff and she looked ready to run if someone gave her the opening. Not that he would let it come to that. "But I called. And you never came. Do you know what it feels like to have your life forcefully ripped away from you? And then being bought back equally as forcefull as soon as you got over the fact that you just died? Everyone in this city has been stabbed, drowned, burned, hanged and bought back over and over again. You are supposed to be a hero. You are supposed to stop things like that from happening. There is only so much pain a person can forget. Do you know why the villains are coming back over and over again? Why is it that each time a new villain comes it is worse than the last one? It is because we can remember. Every person in paris can remember every single way, every single time they died. It breaks us. And just because you can look away doesn't mean everyone else can. So no Chat Noir. I don't feel safe with you around." By the time she finished, Marinette had tears streaming down her face together with Chloe and let themselves be wrapped into a hug by the strangers. Those who weren't busy hugging and calming them threw him a glare worse than the one Marinette had sent him. "I think you should leave. Your presence is not welcome." Came from the boy hugging Marinette to his chest. The same boy she shared her coffee with. Chloe was wrapped in the arms of a taller boy who had a white streak in his black hair. Adrien just glared back and turned around, but not before admiring how beautiful Marinette looked, even though she was crying.