Timinette Chapter 18

"Father, we need to speak. All of us." Damian addressed the people in the living room. A very angry Tim sat beside Dick on the couch, Jason sat in an armchair and Bruce sat on the other couch in the room. Bruce gestures for him to continue. "I don't think Drake, Todd, Chloe, Marinette or I should leave the manor till the gala. If me, Todd or Drake see one of the class, there is no promises that they will survive that encounter. If Marinette or Chloe were to meet them, there is no guarantee of either what the class will do to them, or what they will do to themselves afterwards." Understanding what the boy was hinting at, all of them stared at him in horror. Sure they had heard what Tim had heard as he had told them, but what Damian was suggesting hinted at more, much more, that was said before he got there. Damian slowly breathed in. "I won't repeat what that harlot said, but I will tell you Marinette's reaction." He took another deep breath, sitting down. "She was crying, deflating and looked like she was having an internal battle with herself, but she still agreed with each word that harlot sayed. She agreed that she was fat, agreed that she should just take a blade and run it across her arm, cutting herself for she deserved it for the pain she was causing her class, she agreed - - - - - - that she should have jumped off the eiffel tower. Then she called her a horrible nickname, that was when Drake came." As soon as Damian stopped speaking, Tim jumped up, running out of the room to his. Opening the door, he saw Marinette curled up on his bed, crying and silently talking to herself. "Don't." He told her, sitting down on the bed site and waited, till she turned to him. "Don't listen to them. If they tell you something like this, please tell me. Also, don't even think about doing those thinks the glasses wearing person implies. You are perfect, and don't even try to tell me otherwise. I am dating you. Heck, I am going to marry you in a year, so don't think about telling me that I don't know that. Because I do. You are loved by everyone in this house, you are loved by your clients, you are loved by the press, and you are loved by a major part of Gotham and our employees. So I know what I am talking about." Tim breathed out, never really having talked that long in one go without catching his breath. "Tim-" The girl whispered, pulling herself up to kiss her fiance, then burrowing her face into his neck, letting every emotion she had over the years out. Everything, and that was a lot with Hawkmoth around. "Thanks." She whispered again, having cried herself silent sometime at three in the morning. "It is fine. I think Damian convinced Bruce to let all of us stay at home till the gala. So lets go to sleep and visit the mall tomorrow. You need new thread." She just snuggled up to him, both falling asleep shortly after. Even through Damian wasn't in school, doesn't mean that the french class was threatened different than their first day. Those who watched the confrontation between Alya and Marinette, later Tim, told their friends and so on what happened, and the class was more left out than before. While not many could speak french, they understood body language perfectly, and whatever that girl had said to the fiance of Tim Drake, it was something akin to a death threat by the look the raven had given the girl. While Damian was dangerous with death threats he could probably make come true, an angry Tim Drake who took revenge you only realize in the long run, when he deckes you with lawsuits, ruined your career before it even began and he could find every dirty detail of your whole family, driving you bankrupped. In the eyes of the students of GA, the Co-CEO of WE was much more dangerous than his younger brother. And they wanted nothing to do with that. Which was, why all of GA made a big round around the foreign students whenever they met one.