Timinette Chapter 20

A/N: Clothes are from Thursday. Next chapter will be Marinettes dress up there.
Thursday was spend by the entire family doing nothing. Well, not exactly doing nothing. They all just chilled, the boys got their ass kicked by Marinette in Video gaming, and the entire family played UNO after dinner.

Friday, the girls met up and went to a nearby spa, getting relaxed once more before facing the doom of the french class. They debated on their reactions and, without the knowledge of two specific girls, betted with the rest of the family if, and because of what, Jason or Tim would snap at the Gala.

Sayed french class was at the ice ring, all deciding against skating, and complained about what they were doing there instead of getting ready. Mrs. Bustier agreed with them, but wasn't able to do anything, because the tour was organized by Mr. Wayne and not her. So, the class stood there, listening to Lila, who said that she would be wearing an MDC original, as well, that she heard from Dick, who apparently heard from Jason, who heard from Damian, who saw Tim and Bruce talking, that her (imagened) boyfriend had a surprise for her at the gala. The class ate it up, with Adrien constantly thinking about the best way to accept Marinette's apology later, as well as his confession he had planned after the gala. Spending more than an hour to get ready, the class arrived much to late, not hearing Bruce's welcoming speech. As soon as they entered the room, the class divided, walking off into different directions, each group carefully monitored by one of the bats. Each getting more and more into the thought of banning the no-killing-rule for them. Tim, who was sent to monitor Adrien, even through they all still argued if that was a good idea, saw the blonde talking with his father, before he got distracted by his fiance, whom he promised a dance, letting himself be pulled away. "That boy don't know what hit him when she leaves him for you. Don't worry son." Gabriel told Adrien, having laid a hand on the teens shoulder. "Now what did you say does he look like?" "Black hair, blue eyes, half asleep with shadows under his eyes. Had apparently stolen a very expensive car, in wich he dropped off a boy who looked the same, besides having green eyes and a darker skin tone at school. Oh, and he wore a dark blue suit." With each detail the blonde told his father about the person who stole Marinette from him, the older became increasingly more worried. The persons his son was describing sounded like the two youngest of the Wayne boys. But that couldn't be. When would Marinette Dupon-Cheng have had the chance to meet them. It was absurd. Then, the lights went out. "Ladies and gentleman, as I already announced at my welcoming speech, my family has once again an announcement to make. For that, we will also call some of our friends up here. Either way, announcing my family so that they can make the actual announcement. My oldest son, Richard Grayson, my second oldest son, Jason Todd and his girlfriend Chloe Bourgeois, my third son, Timothy Drake and his fiance Marinette Dupon-Cheng, my youngest son, Damian Wayne, my daughter Cassandra Cain and my family friends Commissioner Jon Gordon with his daughter Barbara Gordon and Stephanie Brown. Now I will let them make the announcements." Gabriel stared at the bluenette on the stage besides a boy with black hair and blue eyes who has an arm around her waist and was silently conversing with her, Chloe and his brother. A Wayne? He was actually right? And she was his fiance to make things more interesting/read horrible for him. Adrien stared at the stage too, not exactly being able to understand what was going on. Marinette had a fiance? And that fiance was close to Bruce Wayne? That wasn't fair. She was supposed to be his. A possessive gleam entered the boys eyes as he looked her up and down, taking in her beauty and smile. "What?" Was screamed through the room, making the bats and Jon Gordon, who helped them sort through the evidence smirk. It was time people paid for what they had done to the girls. And they wouldn't stop till every single one of them was out of the game.