Timinette Chapter 4

Tim was seething. No, wait, that was wrong. He was angry. No, also not it. He was furious, and on the faces of everyone else, he knew they were too. Cats may be territorial, but bats were too, and he knew that the black cat should know that. Preferable sooner than later. After the girls had calmed down they took them to the spot they had wanted to visit that day, then had excused themselves to school with a pained expression they always thought none of them noticed. But noticing they did, and it did absolutely nothing to keep them calm when the two girls weren't there. Sitting or standing, each member of their group balled their hands to fists, trying to keep calm. A shout shook Tim out of his mind. glancing up, he saw that Damian held his hand while staring at a picture like it had personally offended him. "Father, can we take the girls with us to Gotham?" Damian asks, turning around to face his father. Bruce blinked at him at the question. "What?" He asked, not sure if he understood his son correctly. "If not, I currently want to destroy someone's life. That would work for me too." "Dami, what are you doing? I understand that you are upset that they don't tell us everything. Especially about the injuries they acquire in school and what just happened with the cat. But you can't just say that you want to destroy a person's life like it is nothing." Dick sayed, standing up and hugging his little brother. "I am not upset about the chat. He can meet the bats and die for all I care, I am talking about this." Damian held up his phone, showing a livepost from the school on a private website, wich he probably hacked so that he could finally figure out what exactly happens to the girls at school. Chloe was held against a wall, a bit higher than her feet could reach and was being kissed, quite forced if her struggle was anything to go by, while a blonde boy was holding Marinette against him where she couldn't move, also kissing her. In the background of the video voices were heard, asking the filmer to sent them the video or throwing hurtful words at the girls, no one even moving a finger to help them. Further to the side, but loud enough to tell them that the person speaking was probably standing beside the one filming, the voice of the girl, whom they had laughed about over ice-cream was telling someone loudly about the Kent Family, promising them an interview. Everyone just continued laughing at the two girls who by now were crying. One look to their father and they were gone. The only thing indicating that there were originally more people than the woman, who was clutching a phone in her hand with enough strength that the glass cracked, was the absolute destruction the abrupt leave left behind.

Landing on the roof across from the classroom the video was still streaming on, the supers understood to stand out. Not only would it go against the wish of the two girls, it would also ask too many questions about how they knew. That besides the point, this was personal for the bats. They all knew Tim liked the bluebell eyed and through observation knew that she had the same feelings. Not only that, but Jason had, surprising even himself, confessed to his brothers that he liked Chloe. The others thought of them as siblings. Precious, innocent siblings that no one was allowed to touch without their content. Bruce knew he already thought of them as daughters, the same protective feeling he has for each of his children opening a space for them the longer he interacted with them. They also knew that the batgirls back home really wanted to meet them, and wouldn't forgive them if something happens, as long as they could do something about it. The class continued laughing, till that was cut off. Very closely to Kims and Adrien's face, a metal locked itself into the wall. The metal was black and formed like a bat. Both of the boys having loosened their grap on the girls got kicked against their knees, losing their grip completely. Not waiting for a reaction, the girls packed their backs and ran out of the door, not listening to the teacher, who screamed at them to come back. They ignored the shatter of the window behind them, the screaming, everything. What they sadly couldn't ignore was the three boys standing in front of them. They were in the same grade, just not the same class. Looking at them like they were prey. Chloe took a step closer to Marinette as the taller boys advanced. Before any of them could even reach them, the biggest, obviously the boss had a katana against his neck and green eyes glaring a silent challenge if he was dumb enough to move. The boy gulped, thinking about what was going on. Somehow the two girls, the school boys plaything, the bullies of sweet Lila Rossi, had the batfam protecting them. "Don't murder him. I think that would go against your guy's morals." Came the silent voice of Marinette Dupont-Cheng. Damian looked at her over his shoulder, despite the situation she, as well as Chloe looked calm, at peace and like they thought they were safe. He sights and walks back to them, continuing to point his sword at the idiots in front of him. "Thank you." Chloe looked at him with a soft smile, even though both of their eyes showed that they were still shaken up. Badly.