Timinette Chapter 15

"Marinette is a genius, isn't she?" Dick asked, as soon as they were back in the cave. "I'm not sure if genius, but certainly good at making fun of her former classmates." Jason agreed, all of them still grinning from Marinette's confrontation with Adrien. "Anything else interesting that happened?" Asked Oracle, who was the only one still using her code till after the briefing. "Nope. No escapes from Arkham, no generell attacks and only one bank robbery. It was pretty silent for a Wednesday night." "Should we be worried? And besides that, I was finally able to look into the complete situation at Paris. We really should help them if we have time. The last Akumas I saw were ones, who really killed a lot of people. Also, the two girls definitely need help. Tim, ask Marinette who she thinks is Hawkmoth while we try to do some hacking." "Sure, but why do we just decide this without asking them?" "Because, Drake, they would never ask for help. So, we decide it for them. If we are already at it, they can't stop us. And if we can't go to paris to help, because of our emotions, it is the only way we have to help them." Tim shrugged and began his track back to his room. "Hey, Mari. I have a bit of a question." She turned around, to face him letting him see her tear tracked face. "What happened?" He asked, gathering her in his arms, letting her sob against his shoulder. "I'm fine. Today was just too much. We just came back from an attack, it was horrible. There were so many deaths." She wiped her tears looking up at him with tears still in her eyes. "Either way. What did you need?" "Just wanting to know if you ever thought about an identity of Hawkmoth. We thought that maybe we could help you guys with observing the houses of the people you thought about." Marinette blinked up at him. "Well, I thought about Gabriel Agreste, but he himself got akumatized, so I threw that out of the window, as I don't know if the user of the butterfly miraculous can use their powers on themselves." Tim stroked her hair, as once again tears began streaming down her white face. "Come on. Let's go to bed." Tim settled himself against his pillows, letting Marinette curl up against him. As soon as she was asleep, Tim grabbed his phone of his nightstand, sending Babs the information about Gabriel Agreste then curled around his girlfriend, slowly falling asleep as well.

On thursday Chloe and Marinette, together with Babara, Stephanie and Kor'i went shopping in one of the largest malls in Gotham. Bruce, being the person he is, as well as knowing there wish for privacy, booked out the whole mall without them exactly knowing. They went to a fabric store, Marinette buying new fabric for new dresses for the gala, as she decided to do a new one for herself and Chloe, as well as one for Stephanie. They went out of the mall, coming face to face with one Adrien Agreste on one of his knees. "Wha-" "Marinette Dupain-Cheng, I am in love with you and, as your knight, I normally would ask you to be my girlfriend, but that would be unfair of me, and as such, I would formally ask you now to do me the honor of being my fiance." The girls stared at him, all completely horrified of what would be the end of this. And by his suggestion. "No. I will not marry you. The only person I would agree to marry is my boyfriend, and seeing as you don't have black hair, nor blue eyes, nor have three brothers, I am pretty sure that you are not my boyfriend. So what exactly do you want?" "But you are my soulmate. Of course you will marry me. The boy you are with is just a person who is a replacement for some time and then you will realize that we belong together. I just want to save our time. So we have more time for ourselves. Come on Marinette. We belong together. You know it just as much as I do." "Adrien, I am pretty sure that we are not soulmates, you are not my knight, and I will not ever marry you. So get that out of your head." "But-" "No buts. The lady wants you to leave her alone. So leave her be." "Robin, Nightwing. Why are you two here?" Steph asked surprised, not knowing that they would be here. "We heard that someone was harrased, so we decided to help. Now, do you want us to take you to the police station for harassment or do you want to leave on your own accord and never approach the lady again. Your decision. Now, your answer?" "Th. Take me. My father will get me out and then you are the ones who have a problem and will be faced with court." "Well than, your problem." Stated Robin, howling Adrien up and began walking him towards the police station, Nightwing following and the girls trying to process what just happened.