Timinette Chapter 22

Marinette was happy. She truly was, but as she laid in Tim's bed after the gala ended, she couldn't help but wish that her parents believed her and were proud of what she had accomplished. The bathroom door opened and Tim walked out, looking over at her worriedly. "M, what's wrong? You look down." She looked up, eyes glossing. "Just thinking about what would have been if my parents didn't believe her." Tim knitted his eyebrows together. "I don't know. It is something we will never know, but even if they suddenly decide that they want to be your family again, it will never be the same like before. And you will begin to question their motives." He told her gently, sitting down beside her, letting her curl into his side. "Do you think they saw tonight's presentation? It was steamed international on TV, and the Kents had a blast filming my old class reaction. I think, considering their faces." She smiled at the thought of her other friends she met in Paris that day. "Which actually brings me to a fact. Why did nobody tell me that Clark is Superman and his sons were and are Superboy 1 and 2?" Her fiance gave her one look, then sight. "You hang out with us too much." He decided. "Considering I am your fiance, I would hope I spend much time with you and your family." Chuckling, she kissed his cheek and fell asleep with her head on his chest.

The next morning, all inhabitants of the manor were awoken by the doorbell ringing. Blinking confused, Chloe, being the fastest up, opened the door, only to slam it back shut, efficiently getting the other members of the household to catch up to her. Alfred gave her a disappointed look, opening the door to a woman with bluish, and a man with brownish hair. "What are you doing here.!" Screamed Marinette alarmed, finally fully awake. "We came to get you back to Paris. You obviously made some wrong choices, and we will right them, starting with breaking off your engagement and engaging you to Adrien, who was nice enough to inform us of this situation. You, young lady, don't even work. We never got an indication you do." The blue haired woman said, as the man advanced, trying to grab Marinette's hand, only to find himself blocked by Bruce and Tim. "I don't know what gave you the idea that it was okay to just walk onto our ground like you own it, but I fear, as long as Marinette does everything in her own free will, she will stay engaged to my son. Besides, she and Chloe are legally allowed to live alone, as they bought your neglect to court as soon as they moved in here. I can show you the decision that my son is, as her fiance, her legal guardian by court till she is 18 and they marry. Now get out before I call the police for trespassing and attempted kidnapping." Bruce told them with a cold, demanding voice. "No, we will not leave till our daughter comes with us." The brown haired male said, making a move again. "Your daughter? Normally, parents listen to the side of their children before they make a decision. Not just decide to let them go as soon as someone tells them something bad about their child. I actually begin to think, we were never a real family in the first place. So do me a favor and leave me, all of us actually, the hell alone." Marinette screamed at them, having walked up to them through the tiny space between Tim and Bruce. The parents stared at her in surprise. The small girl never raised her voice against them. It looked like Adrien was right. They really changed her. To be more confident, which they never bothered to show. As Tom once again began walking towards her, he found himself across from three of Gothams vigilantes. "I wouldn't do that if I were you sir. Or family is close to the Waynes, and by extend her. Besides, my brothers here are a bit weapon happy if it comes to people who are a threat to our friends. So my advice would be, stay away and pay your lawsuit. Thanks and bye." Nightwing dragged the stunned baker out the door and then slammed it in his face, taking of his mask alongside his brothers. "I really hope that were the last people to bother us from your guys past." He told them, glancing at Marinette and Chloe. "Believe us, so do we." They said at the same time.