𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 🌷

" we are going to see the therapist today " she says wiping off the kitchen counter as tae walks into the kitchen for breakfast..

He sighs , taking his seat on the dining area " and for the millionth time , I'm not fucking going ". He says with finality laced in his tone.

" TAEHYUNG!" She yells out loud , pausing her cleaning to glare at her son.

Taehyung rolls his eyes , clearly doned with his mother's stubbornness in a pathetic attempt to get him to receive more brain wrecking therapy which only does make him feel worse.

" you know what? I'm sick of this , i'm sick of you , FUCK!!! Your disrespect , its getting out of hand...you better get dressed , we are going to the therapist!!" She yells , literally fuming , throwing her fist in the air , showing how upset she is.

" And if I don't want to? What's gonna happen? " his tone non-chalant .

Taehyung flinches at the glass plate that is flung to his feet , the shattered pieces almost piercing him , eyes red in rage as he looks at his mothers angry state , she thinks he's the crazy one but she is is wayy mental , She needs that therapy herself and taehyung will show her what crazy is.

Up on his feet and pulling down the table cloth swiftly , causing all the glass plates to break as well as the glass cups.

" you think you're the only one who's sick of all this!!...you think I fucking asked for all this!!!....mark my word!...I won't let those psychos you call therapists , treat me!...I'm better off...fucking better off by myself!!!"

He yells in her face , fuming as he walks past her ...bumping his shoulders with hers , making his way to his room as he guesses he's not having breakfast this morning.

" AGH!!! " she lets out a frustrated scream , sliding her back down against the wall with her hands buried in her hair , mind racing as to why her life turned out like this , what did she do to end up with such a dilemma in her life.

Ever since taehyung's father ran off and left her to cater for the child , she has been a mess and to top it up finding out taehyung is mentally ill took her on another emotional spiral , she then realized that motherhood is not for her .

Busy questioning her life decisions when the sudden ring on the door bell brings her out of her trail or thoughts " shit! " she curses , up on her feet to get the door.

" oh hey ma'am" jimin chirps , his smile not reaching his eyes as he's not a fan of taehyung's man , he doesn't support her way of parenting and knowing fully well she triggers his attacks , he's all for taehyung.

" he's upstairs , go keep him some fucking company before he looses himself " she says rudely , leaving the door open to head back to the kitchen as she starts to clean up the mess.

Jimin winces internally , passing by the kitchen after seeing all the broken plates and bottles on the floor , wondering if his best friend is okay.

-------

" tae bear? , are you okay? ..." Jimin softly says , peaking slowly into tae's room only to frown at the heartbreaking sight of taehyung , his face buried into his pillows as he weeps.

Jimin closes the door behind him , placing his bag somewhere , getting in bed to cuddle tae , bringing him closer to his chest.

" shhhh , it's okay baby , chim is here now" jimin says , comforting a sobbing taehyung.

"I...I dont get why she makes it so...so hard for me chim" he squeaks , trying to catch his breath in between sobs , sniffing into jimin's chest , his heart hardened , a hard lump in his throat.

" I know what will cheer you up , look I got you food , let's eat up" jimin says excitedly , bringing out the take outs from his bag both smiling as the air lightens up.

" thanks chim you're the best..." Tae says , wiping away his tears , sitting up cross legged on the bed with his thigh high socks on display along with the denim bum shorts and a white T shirt , a soft look as he loves to cross dress as well as jimin.

" have you started packing?" Jimin asks munching on his doughnut , his black painted finger nails as well pulling on a loose thread of tae's fluffy blanket.

" of course! I can't wait to leave this wretched house , I literally have zero emotional attachments here , but I hope my roommate is you though" taehyung says as he and jimin will resume college as fresher's next week , both hoping they'll be each others roommate.

" let's see how it goes but for now , its better to take care of yourself okay?"

" did you do the live?" jimin asks taking a bite out of his burger.

" yeah and he was there as usual , watching me" tae says with a cheesy smile , blushing at the thought

" so that's how its gonna be ?you dont want to find out where he now lives or what school he's going to ?"

Taehyung lets out a sad sigh , the memories bitter sweet , bitter because each time he had to face reality he'd result to self harm or burying himself in a harmful amount of pills that takes him closer to god and sweet because living in delusion was his go to , was the only way he could keep pushing , with every printed out pictures of him he had , he's clutch his pillows , kick his feet and giggle into the silence while imagining all the romantic scenerio he could imagine with him.

It began one night where the anxiety was so built up , he didn't fake any chances before stuffing his closet with pills to take the stress away , even the pain except his mum caught him " snap! " he didn't hide the pills well , all struggle that led to scratching his mum or pulling on her hair in order for her to let the pills go all went into failure as he watched her flush down the pills in the toilet while he clutched his chest in pain with tears streaming down his face , feeling so helpless , his relievers gone into the wind......as upset as he was , not caring that its half past 10 in the night , he elopes to his school library.

Blocking out the voices in his head , feeling physically numb to everything as he makes it into the school gates , luckily its still open based on students that do classes overnight , not noticing anyone lingering around the school at the dark hour as he heads to the shelf of comic books , anything fictional is his favorite , anything not reality is him , a smile creeping up on his face as he finds something he's interested in , taking a seat on the floor as he starts to dive in.

Few minutes into reading and he hears it , looking up to realize he's not the only one here...slowly peaking out from the shelves and he sees him.

A charming bunny smile , ripped body under the white T-shirt and denim jackets , along with black sweats and trainers...his jet black hair all over his face , his aura dominant and personality screaming intimidating from afar.

His persona so alluring that taehyung couldn't take his eyes off him , drooling at the sight , the way his dimple hardens when he laughs , his hair wavy across his face and the jaw line , the piercing on his lips all so intriguing .

Suddenly growing curious on what is making the handsome male laugh so much , what does he do? , what class is he in? , what does he smell like ? , what is he like ? , this questions he asked himself and sought to find out each , not realizing he had begin to imprint and dwell on this one boy's existence

An addiction.

-----------------------------------------------------------
🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷