𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 🌷

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jungkook?"

Taehyung pauses, tightening his grip on his night robe, his eyes fixed on Jungkook as he steps into their apartment.

Their gaze meets, but Jungkook looks different-so despondent, like he's carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders.

Speechless, Taehyung tries to make sense of the situation as Jungkook approaches. They stand close, almost touching, with an intensity in their eye contact.

Anxiety washes over Taehyung, his eyelids fluttering, his fingers trembling as he clutches Jungkook's arm.

He can't fathom why Jungkook looks at him with such dread, as if their worst nightmare is imminent.

"Jung..."

"It's okay," Jungkook interrupts gently, enveloping Taehyung in a tight yet tender embrace. Taehyung can't see it, but Jungkook's tears fall silently, his heart heavy with anguish.

"What's going on?" Taehyung asks, his hands hanging limply by his sides as Jungkook holds him close.

"It's nothing, love... I... I love you, that's all that matters, and I..."

"Five days - five days, son," Jungkook suddenly recalls his father's words.

"I feel like I need to show you how much, just how much you mean to me "

"What is it, Jungkook? You're scaring me," Taehyung's voice trembles with urgency, tears brimming in his eyes as he pulls away from the hug.

"Aw, my baby , Don't cry, love. You've cried so much already , You shouldn't cry anymore. Come here," Jungkook murmurs, pulling Taehyung back into a warm embrace.

"Shh , It's okay "

" I'm here, love. My baby," he whispers, swaying gently with Taehyung in his arms.

"You'll have to forgive me later, love," he thinks to himself, pressing closer to Taehyung, reveling in the feeling of protecting him, no matter what.

"He's so small , I'll protect him," he vows silently, placing a tender kiss on Taehyung's hair.

--------------------

"Ah! I can feel it," he moans, biting his lips, his blue hair tousled, skin aglow under the morning sunlight streaming into the room.

" Just like that babe " he moans, trailing his hand along Taehyung's thighs, watching as Taehyung grinds his hips back and forth on his erection.

"Mhmm... So good " he remarks, chuckling lightly, relishing in the sensual exchange.

Jungkook intertwines his fingers with Taehyung's, indulging in the sight of Taehyung straddling him.