𝚊𝚏𝚊𝚛 🌷

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exhaling heavily, he sinks onto the bed, feeling the weight of his six-month pregnancy bearing down on him.

It's far from easy, navigating this unfamiliar territory while confined to the sterile walls of his room.

Despite his best efforts, the isolation weighs heavily on him, a constant reminder of the beauty and freedom denied to him.

He diligently attends therapy sessions, follows his medication regimen, and tries to fill his mind with beauty and inspiration.

Writing has become his solace, whether composing songs, crafting articles, or spinning tales.

His room is adorned with colorful designs, each stroke of his coloring pen a reflection of his longing for vibrancy and life.

Interrupted by the announcement of a visitor, Taehyung closes his diary, his heart fluttering with anticipation as he heads to the visiting lounge.

" Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry - something came up with the, you know, my intern program," Jimin says nervously, though his smile attempts to mask the concern.

His eyes flicker with unease, betraying the facade of calmness.

"What happened?" Taehyung asks, his tone serious despite his outward calmness. His gaze is steady, searching Jimin's face for any hint of distress.

"Ah, it's nothing - I already resolved it," Jimin replies, attempting to brush off the topic. His voice wavers slightly, revealing the tension beneath his words.

"No, Jimin tell me," Tae urges, sensing there's more to the story. His brows furrow in concern, a subtle crease forming on his forehead.

" okay, well, I was supposed to resume two months ago, but I took permission to postpone my resumption - " Jimin hesitates, his fingers fidgeting nervously.

"Why would you do that, Chim? This is your moment, Chim. You've been working hard for this your entire life," Taehyung remarks, concern evident in his voice. He leans forward, his posture attentive and supportive.

"I know, I know, but now you're more important "

" You and the baby , I - I can't just leave you and go ahead with my life pretending to be happy when you're - you're - " Jimin's voice cracks, tears staining his cheeks as Taehyung reaches out to hold his hands.

His shoulders slump with the weight of his emotions, his vulnerability exposed in the dim light of the room.

" You have to , you can't keep putting your life on hold. Don't worry too much about me being here "

"  I put myself in this situation - I'm just paying back my sins and I deserve it," Taehyung insists, his voice tinged with resignation and self-blame.

"NO! You don't deserve it ! Tae you deserve none of this , you almost lost your life twice! You've been raped, bullied, assaulted, abused , tricked into committing a crime."

"  Your partner for life stripped away from you , leaving you here in this sick place , no taehyung i swore I'll be by your side. I'm not leaving you alone," Jimin pleads, desperation evident in his voice.

"Sweetie you've done so much for me and like you said, this baby is my new hope - i'll fight my battles from here Jimin ".

" jungkook's promise to me is my new guidance , but jimin trust me when i say this , that i need you to be happy , please jimin "  Taehyung begs, his eyes betraying the wave of tears and emotions he's holding back.

" Taehyung don't do this to me , don't let go , not now , please~ " Jimin begs, his voice cracking as Taehyung withdraws his hands, standing up and heading back inside without looking back.

"TAE, PLEASE!" Jimin yells, choking on his sobs, his heart heavy with the weight of Taehyung's decision.

----------

The next day unfolded much like the one before it, with Jimin visiting but Taehyung refusing to see him.

Jimin sighed, his anxiety peaking at the thought of Taehyung feeling alone and possibly harming himself and the baby.

Yet, perhaps it was time to trust that Taehyung would be okay.

Jimin's fear of Taehyung succumbing to self-harm heightened his anxiety. These were survival times for Taehyung, and Jimin knew him better than anyone.

However, it could also serve as a wake-up call. He couldn't put his own life on hold forever. Moreover, nothing would bring Taehyung more happiness than respecting his wishes.

Despite Taehyung's decision, Jimin was determined to keep fighting, even as he grappled with his newfound resolve.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷