𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚖 🌷

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The chills he feels with a short sigh escaping his cherry lips , the water running down on his glistening skin so softly , it calms his senses a little , hands flying up to his neck , pressing his fingers on the numb points , craning his neck while letting out soft moans.

Taehyung loves cold showers because it hits sensitive places like his nipple and slit , exciting his parts , riling up the insatiable hunger of lust in him.

He mentally smiles feeling a presence behind him , the bathroom dead silent as only the running of water from the shower could be heard.

He smirks , feeling muscular veiny arms wrap around his petite waist from behind , his body automatically leaning into the source of warmth , the skin ship causing goosebumps to erupt and his boner to ache , arousal spiking due the feel of jungkook's pulsating boner that keeps poking his ass , turning him on the more.

He lets out a relief sigh , body pressed against jungkook , pushing his ass back subtly on jungkook's crotch a little , jungkook groans , his hands moving to pinch tae's nipple as well as roam on his waist and thighs.

" Fuck! " tae lets out as jungkook begins to bite softly and trail kisses from his neck to his shoulder blade , his fingers abusing tae's already hardened nipple.

He groans loving the soft bundle of flesh pressing and grinding hard on his aching boner , their body flushed together as the water runs on both of them.

Taehyung turns around , now facing jungkook , wrapping his arms delicately around him , their faces at a close proximity , jungkook could only stare at tae's face with his dark hair sticking on his face , he won't deny that tae looks so mindlessly hot at this instant.

Raising his hands and placing them on tae's hips , holding the soft skin in his hands.

" Tae I...we need to ta...."

" shhh.....tsk tsk tsk " taehyung mouths ,  shutting jungkook , whispering against jungkook lips , emotions so dark , voice laced  with venom that has jungkook surprised at the new behavior .

" Me? I don't wanna talk jungkookie , I want to fuck! " he spits before smashing their lips together , jungkook finding whatever just happened so hot as he gropes taehyung's ass , both of  moaning into the kiss , lips desperately tugging and pulling.

" ooh gawd! I wanna fuck you so bad! , ruin that ass of yours " he says in between kisses , his hands grabbing tae in places.

" Mhm~ yes! " taehyung moans as jungkook picks him up having him wrap his legs around his waist , heading out of the bathroom , tae's wet skin and plump thighs in his grip , not separating from the kiss once.

jungkook placing taehyung softly on the bed , getting on top of him , taehyung spreading his legs wide , inviting jungkook to do him dirty.

Taehyung holds up his legs , giving jungkook a perfect view of his pink slutty hole as he leans down , sucking on it , spreading tae's ass cheek apart to get a better suck.

" ahm~ yes right there ooh fuck!" taehyung throws his head back , moaning from the over stimulation as jungkook strokes him while rimming him at the same time.

His hands clenches the sheets in a tight fist , feeling the water on his body dry down as he continues to moan , biting on his lips and hissing when jungkook would stroke him faster , apply pressure on his slit or stroke the angry red tip of his shaft.

" oh , fuch yeah! So good! Ugh! Feels so good~ "

Jungkook shoving three fingers into his butt hole , moving up to attack taehyung's lips , melting into each other as they make out , his fingers ramming at a faster pace into tae's hole which sucks his fingers in so good, he curls his fingers , hoping to reach a spot.

" AHH....FUCK!" he yells , biting on jungkook's lips softly as jungkook hits the spot , still fingering him with a sexy smirk on , kissing taehyung wildly , moving down to suck on tae's hardened buds , tugging on it with his teeth and swirling his tongue around it.

Taehyung is in pure ecstacy as jungkook continues to abuse his hole and his nipples , his hands finding its way into jungkook's damp blue locks , pushing him more into his chests as jungkook's tongue does wonders to him.

Jungkook sits up on his knees , in between taehyung's spread thighs as he intensely watches his pink hole clench and unclench around nothing , hands on his own shaft as he strokes himself , taehyung moaning , loving the sight of jungkook stroking himself.

" ooh daddy! fuck me please" he begs , needing jungkook to ram into his hole till he couldn't take it anymore .

Leaning down as he aligns his shaft on his hole , kissing taehyung deeply , slow and sensual before slamming into him deep and hard.

" oh fuck! "

" fuck yeah , oh daddy! "

" mhmmm" jungkook moans as taehyung grips his thighs , jerking up and down from jungkook's harsh thrusts.

He rams into him deeply , stopping in between to roll down his hips as he bites his lips , eyes tightly shut , loving how tae's warm tight walls sucks him in so good , dragging his hips , slamming into him , his thrusts getting faster..

" so good" taehyung moaning non stop , his fingers tugging on his own nipples as jungkook continues to fuck him , both of them uttering curse words and moaning each others names.

Kissing sounds and skin clapping resounding In the room as he thrusts harder and deeper  , taehyung loosing his shit .

" so fucking hot! oh shit so good " jungkook praises , now laying on his side , taehyung doing the same facing him , lifting one of tae's thigh , hooking his arm underneath it, before slamming into him , hitting his spot dead on .

taehyung moans into the kiss " right there! Yes! "

He moans pulling away from the kiss , biting his lips harshly from the intensity " ooh fuck! you take my dick so well baby " He praises feeling his high coming.

His pace increasing , ramming into tae , his veins popping on his face and arms , focusing on how good fucking tae feels , taehyung stares at him , the sexy facial expression of jungkook driving him to.the edge , reaching down to stroke himself while jungkook abuses his hole.

" argh!!  fuck daddy I'm cuminggg!!" Taehyung whimpers , stroking himself faster.

" oh fuck baby , me too , we cum together" he pants under his breath .

" oh my god...fuck"

" fuck shit! "

" yeah baby~ "

" oh yeah! so good~ "

"  so good" jungkook moans into tae's neck , his thrusts sloppy as he shoots his load into taehyung , biting down on his neck from the intensity.

Toes curling , body pressed together as they both came , panting harshly , coming down from their orgasm.

Jungkook pulls out , stroking his cock a little , spanking it on tae's hole before fucking back his cum inside , both of them sharing a deep kiss , humming with satisfaction into the kiss.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷