𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 🌷

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A standing ovation resounded through the meeting room as everyone cheered.

Some were still in disbelief that the rightful heir had returned after nine months, while others wore pleasant smiles and bowed slightly in respect.

"Your seat, Sir," Namjoon said with a proud smile as Jungkook took his place. His lawyer was on his left, his accountant on the other end, and Namjoon seated right beside him.

"Good morning, everyone," Jungkook began. "Allow me to introduce myself as the current CEO of Jeon Enterprise.

" I sincerely apologize for the delay in my arrival and for creating doubts about my survival after the crash "

"  Recovery took time, but I had to oversee some matters for the benefit of the company and my future, which will be discussed in today's meeting"

"  I look forward to working with you all, especially those who worked closely with my father." At the mention of his father, Jungkook paused, his jaw clenched, and Namjoon patted his back encouragingly.

"Thank you for your time," he concluded. The room erupted in applause, with both senior and junior members clapping at his statement.

His lawyer immediately stood up to give his statement. "Good day, everyone. I am Mr. Lee Songduk, Mr. Jeon's personal lawyer. I would like to address some very concerning matters regarding Mrs. Jeon during the absence of the current CEO "

"We have evidence of her terminating the will signed by the late Mr. Jeon, may he rest in peace "

" She falsely claimed her stepson, the current CEO, as dead in order to expedite the process of installing her biological son into the will "

" She also forged signatures and embezzled company funds to bail out her biological son, who was charged with third-degree murder—a fact proven during trial. Such news, if made public, could severely damage the company's reputation "

"Therefore, with all due concern and legal assurance, I suggest that Mrs. Jeon be dismissed from the company and cut off from her shares and any involvement with the company "

"  She will also be fined for her damages or serve jail time, depending on how the prosecution handles the case, as this evidence has been submitted to the prosecution agency."

As if on cue, prosecutors and police officers walked into the boardroom. Mrs. Jeon trembled as they approached, her facade of confidence crumbling under the weight of impending consequences.

"Sorry to inform you, Mrs. Jeon, but you're under arrest for embezzlement of funds and forgery," the male prosecutor announced sternly, showing his ID as a police officer swiftly cuffed her.

She pleaded for her lawyer, her voice quivering with fear as she cast one last desperate glance at Jungkook.

Meanwhile, Jungkook stood tall and resolute, his victory clear in his unwavering gaze.

He had emerged victorious, reclaiming his rightful place as CEO. The room buzzed with energy as reporters scrambled to capture the momentous occasion.

"Today marks the return of Jungkook, the true heir to Jeon Enterprise!" one reporter exclaimed, capturing the fervor of the moment.

"CEO Jungkook's triumphant stand against corruption shakes the corporate world!" another headline blared, capturing the essence of Jungkook's bold defiance against injustice.

The news spread like wildfire, igniting conversations and debates across the nation.

Videos, clips, and articles flooded the media, each one a testament to Jungkook's unwavering determination and the downfall of Mrs. Jeon.

It was a victory for justice and a turning point for Jeon Enterprise.

-------------

"He - he's alive "

" He came back ! "

" He came back - " Taehyung's breath hitched, hand softly resting on his belly, his eyes glued to the TV screen as the reporter delivered the news, showcasing clips of Jeon Jungkook exiting the company site and greeting the crowd.

Tears welled up in Taehyung's eyes as he sat at the cafeteria table, his breakfast forgotten.

The overwhelming relief and gratitude washed over him as he realized that the father of his unborn baby was alive and well.

Returning to his room, a sudden wave of anxiety washed over Taehyung.

Just moments ago, he had been filled with joy at the thought of being reunited with Jungkook.

The prospect of being held in his arms again, gazing into his captivating eyes, and hearing his comforting voice brought tears of longing to Taehyung's eyes.

His fingers traced the pendant around his neck, a constant reminder of their bond.

His cheeks were puffy not only from the pregnancy but also from the intense emotions that overwhelmed him.

But what if Jungkook doesn't come to see him? Seeing how well Jungkook looked, he must have been okay for days, probably months, but never came to see him.

What makes Taehyung think that now, with Jungkook publicly announcing his survival and fully taking over the company, he would risk his reputation by getting involved with him again?

Anxiety bubbled up as Taehyung tried to push the negativity aside, but it all seemed so realistic.

"Jungkook wouldn't want to associate himself with a murderer, a mentally unstable person , much less one who has a child out of wedlock. "

" It would ruin him if the word got out , i wouldn't stand a chance with him outside , people would hate me , they do," he chuckled bitterly, the sad truth hitting him hard.

His chest thumped in fear, realizing he might truly be forgotten here.

They'd eventually take his baby from him, leaving him alone to rot in his madness.

It had been two months since he told Jimin to stop visiting him.

He hadn't stepped outside the asylum for nine months—nearly a year now.

He was soon due to give birth, and the thought of bringing his child into the world in such a sickening place depressed him to the core.

No calls, no texts - nothing.

He started to think about his mother's words: "You deserve to be locked up in an asylum. That's where people like you belong." The cruel echo of her voice tore through his mind, adding to the torment.

Taehyung felt the crushing weight of despair, convinced that he was destined to be forgotten, to suffer alone, and to lose everything that mattered to him.

" seems like she's right after all"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷