part 1: prolouge

It was raining hard in Dalmatian Street Doug and Delilah we're heading back home from an outing with their only pup; a very young Dylan. :Mom, Dad are we going to be home soon I'm tired!" Dylan complained "I know it's not fun being out in the rain but we'll be ho-"  "wait! Delilah did you hear that?!" Doug cried Delilah was confused she didn't hear anything but Dylan did "it sounds like whimpering....coming from over there" Dylan said pointing to a bench with cardboard boxes by it. As the two dogs and the pup get closer the whimpering stops, Dylan peeked inside the cardboard box and said in a timid voice: " mom, dad it's a pup like me!" Doug came over with Delilah not far behind "what are we going to do? We can't just leave it out it the rain!" Doug exclaimed nervously "we'll adopt her....as one of our own" Delilah told Doug while gently carrying the female pup out of the box. Dylan by now was asleep on Doug's back Doug looked at him, then at Delilah, then at the pup. "Alright let's adopt her, she'll be exactly what Dylan needs." Delilah was puzzled "and what's that?" Doug had a soft smile on his face "a close friend who'll love him."

And with that the parents would adopt the pup which they would name Dolly, who to their surprise was just a month younger than Dylan. A couple months had passed, Dolly and Dylan had gotten to know each other both not remembering how they met. As years passed Dolly and Dylan grew but their friendship wasn't strong. Dolly would often prank and tease Dylan. Both got crushes but a few years later, after watching a certain  sci fi saga,, everything changed forever.....