part 4. Dolly kidnapped! revelations, and a plan

Dylan ran as fast as he could back to the house, he was in tears, he never thought this would happen he never got to tell Dolly how he felt towards her. There was a loud clang as Dylan rushed into the house it was evening so his parents were home. "Mum! Dad! I need to talk to you now!" Dylan called urgently while in tears. "What is it Dylan?" Dylan looked around to make sure no puppies were anywhere close "let's go someplace more private Dylan told Doug and Delilah. "Well it doesn't get anymore private then in the bathroom!" Doug exclaimed laughing at his joke. Delilah looked at her mate sternly "Doug now is not the time have you noticed how upset Dylan is?" Dylan was still crying "oh no.... I guess.... I didn't. But where's Dolly?" Doug asked. At this, Dylan burst into a sobbing mess, Delilah put Dylan in her arms and hugged him softly. After a bit Dylan explained all that had happened at the park from the cool skateboard Dolly modified just for him, how she didn't want to see Hansel ever again, and how she was kidnapped by a mysterious black dalmatian.

.....

Delilah along with Doug looked at Dylan with forgiving eyes "Dylan it wasn't your fault, there was nothing you could do dogs that kidnap usually plan things way ahead of time so they can make sure they win." Delilah explains "yeah and we'll help you get her back." Doug assured Dylan, he needed Dolly and Dylan to be happy and would make sure they got back together. "Mum....Dad.....there's something else I need to tell you." Dylan quietly told them.. Delilah, along with Doug, looked at each other with surprise than back at Dylan. "And what might that be?" Delilah gently asked."I ...I-I have feelings for Dolly....like I...like like her... and now I can't. I love her more than just a sister I want to be there for her when she's not smiling, I want to be at her side when she is happy so I can laugh and smile when she makes jokes.....I love Dolly more than anything else in this world....but only now do I see my special someone....is Dolly." Dylan finished explaining to his parents who had open mouths." I'm so so sorry...I know it's not morally right to like my sister like this. I'm sorry I upset you." Dylan mumbled, upset. Delilah looked at her son with fondness and love " its ok that you love Dolly in this way because your father and I have something important to tell you" Then Doug spoke "you and Dolly aren't actually siblings we found her lost in the cold rain when you were both little pups Dolly was adopted and raised, your mother and I knew from the very beginning that you and Dolly would be perfect for each other." Then Delilah  spoke. " That's why we tried to make Dolly really embarrassed with Spike. we didn't want her to be with anyone but you." Dylan did not know what to say he was at a loss for words. Dolly wasn't actually his sister, so that meant he and Dolly - "we need to make a plan to get Dolly back!" Dylan announced with determination Delilah and Doug nodded and with that Dylan got Dawkins down to join him and his parents in the private room and got Dawkins up to speed on everything.

.....

"Well it seems like you're in quite the situation Dylan. Luckily I as usual have a solution" I have made this recon bot that can pick up any dog's scent I can have it find Dolly and where she's being held."

5 minutes later

"Excellent my bot has returned with all the info we need!" Dawkins noticed very pleased "wow that was much faster than I expected, so where's Dolly and how do we get her back?" Dylan asked with urgency in his voice. "Don't worry Dylan we'll get her back, I've analyzed the place where Dolly is being held and it seems to be old and about to fall the Dalmatian has no henchmen so we don't have to worry about that but we do have to worry about traps. I've uncovered some of them but I know there's more." Dawkins summed up everything he could so Delilah asked: " so who should go save Dolly and who should stay with the pups?" Dawkins thought about this "well I can stay here and monitor your progress with the recon bot and these special collars while watching the pups however I do recommend finding others that will help you on the way there Dylan you will lead the rescue and mom and dad will help you guys got that?" Dawkins asked Dylan smiled "yes we'll get Dolly back and I know exactly who can help us."