part 2. the hug that lights a spark

Another day had begun in 101 Dalmatian Street Dylan woke and made breakfast for everyone "yes! New record!" Dylan said as he made breakfast for all his siblings and parents in 1:04. Dolly woke from the delightful smell of food "good morning Dylan! Are you ready for a fun-filled day?" Dylan while usually not excited about adventures liked being around Dolly though he didn't exactly know why, he had just turned 18 and Dolly would be turning 18 in a couple weeks, puberty maybe. Dolly was always doing dangerous things inside the house but had stopped for the most part probably because she's older now Dylan thought. Dolly had eaten her breakfast and so had Dylan Dolly was ready to have a fun day with her brother "so...Dylan what's the plan for today?" This really caught Dylan off guard he knew Dolly as the one who would come up with the day plans. "Uhh Dolly aren't you going to come up with the plan....cause this is unusual." But Dolly shook her head and said: "bro, something inside me changed last night, I'm so sorry about all the trouble I may have caused now....now I just want to have a good relationship with you....be best friends....as it always should've been" Dolly said softly with a warm soft smile. Dylan was very touched by her words, and blushed when she smiled softly at him yes he thought this is new....but I like it! But with Dolly's confession Dylan now also had something to confess: "Dolly, for the longest time I've been worried, bossy, and overall just immature, something changed in me last night as well...I want to have adventures with you, I want to make you smile, and just.....be with you!" Dylan confessed. Dolly was tearing up "Oh Dylan! I forgive you, I'll always forgive you!" Dylan knew exactly what Dolly needed was also what he needed: Dylan put his arms around Dolly and embraced her for a while.

Delilah and Doug were watching from the top of the stares with wide smiles.  "look at this its finally happening!" Doug whispered into Delilah's ear "I know let's be quiet so this can play out" Delilah whispered back.

Dylan and Dolly stopped hugging after  five minutes "Well Dolly if it's OK with you I think it'd be great if you and I go to the *whispers* park?" Dolly giggled with how charming Dylan was suddenly acting, Dolly was getting the feeling that Dylan liked her but she couldn't be sure. "Sure we can go, can I bring my skateboard I have an idea on what we can do! Oh and don't worry it'll be safe and gentle." Dylan was also surprised on how gentle and sweet Dolly was acting and thought she might like him, though he wasn't sure. "Alright Dawkins you're on pup watch!" Dolly called "Alright see you later guys!" Dawkins called back. And with that Dylan and Dolly left the house.