Part 7 A daring rescue part 2 and confessions.

Dylan and Dolly clutched each other's paws as they heard and knew that voice. "Yes Dylan! I am Doshera! And if you want to know why I know your name just ask Dolly, she can tell you all about it!" Dolly looked toward where Doshera had spoken, scowled "Dylan, we need to get out of here. any ideas?" Dylan turned to Dolly who looked at him desperately "I brought you a couple welcome back gifts." Dylan told Dolly with a wide smile. Dolly looked confused at Dylan words "thanks Dyl' but is now really the best time to open gifts?" Dylan's smile grew wider "just look in the bag." Dylan laughed. Dolly nodded and opened the bag inside was "Dylan you brought our modified skateboard!... you really are the best!" Dolly had tears in her eyes and she came up to Dylan's face and kissed him lightly on the forehead. Dylan blushed hard, and Dolly blushed just as much if not more, both were smiling, but then remembered the situation they were in. "You do know I'm still here right?" Doshera asked. Just then Delilah and Doug's voices could be heard from a balcony just behind Dylan and Dolly "we've got her under control you two get out of here!" Delilah told Dylan and Dolly. "What about you?" Dolly was worried but Dylan had confidence that his parents would be fine "Dolly, we need to get you out of here." With that Dylan and Dolly got on the board and flew out an open window into a bigger part of the building. Dolly and Dylan both noticed the dal-borgs powering up and sped away from them "Dyl we need to find the power source of those things and destroy them." Dolly informed him. Though Dylan wanted to get Dolly safely home he knew she was right -she normally was- he used the in built scanner inside this amazing skateboard and found the source and headed there. "Target acquired!" Dolly told Dylan and they blasted the power source and the dal-borgs started malfunctioning then powering "Dylan, we need to get out of this place now!" Dolly anxiously told him. Dylan nodded heading toward the front exit noticing Fergus, Big Fee, and Cid but they couldn't see Doug or Delilah. Dylan also noticed Roxy wasn't at her post guarding the front door from intruders, also Dylan noticed her coller on the ground Dylan picked it up. I have to talk with Roxy about that later. Dylan thought with great annoyance, but Dylan and Dolly made it out and they both noticed Doug and Delilah coming out of the building which had crumbled a little Dylan knew they had something to do with that. "Well, We definitely stopped the Dalmatian." Doug informed "did it kill her?" Dolly asked anxiously. "We don't know but she won't be bothering you two anytime soon." Delilah told Dolly. "What's important is that you're safe now" Dylan told Dolly with a smile. Dylan remembered that Fergus, Big Fee, and Cid were still there "thank you all so much for the help you gave us how can I repay you?" Fergus looked at Cid and Big Fee they all smiled at each other and looked at Dylan. "well..." Fergus started which Dylan gave a nervous glance towards Dolly then Fergus laughed "just kidding D-Dog you don't have to repay us you just have to ask for it and we'll be there for you." Dylan stared crying lightly and even though Fergus may have had who knows what on his fur Dylan didn't care, he hugged Fergus and Fergus hugged back. "Well everyone we best be going D-Dog, Dolly you all need to catch up, and thank you Mr. And Mrs. Dalmatian for letting me help you guys." Delilah smiled at him "you're welcome, anytime" Dolly looked at Fergus "thank you so much and thank you for being there when we need you." Fergus nodded smiling at the two then left.

...

Dolly wanted to stay in the park for a while and talk for a bit for she had a lot to tell Dylan and her adoptive parents. Dolly told them all about what Doshera had told her about Dolly not being related to any of them, about the Doshera bringing back long dead Dalmatians and turning then into borgs, along with how long Doshera had been watching them for years. "So that was my sister after all...." Doug whispered almost to himself sadly. "Well hopefully we won't see her around for a while." Dylan told Dolly clutching her paw.

...

Delilah looked at Doug and felt sympathy for him but told him to smile for she noticed Dylan was holding Dolly's paw this was the moment Delilah had been waiting for for so many years. "Doug, look!" She whispered in excitement.

...

Dylan knew his parents would want to see this moment but he also knew he and Dolly needed some quiet so Dylan took Dolly a couple feet away from his parents. "Dolly...there's something...I've been meaning to tell you for a long time now. I tried to tell you yesterday but then everything happened." Dolly looked at Dylan patiently with a soft smile "its ok, you know you can tell me anything." Dylan smiled back and continued "I know we weren't best friends for a long time but all that changed when our parents made us watch Star Wars they knew how to connect us I liked the space and exploration of new planets, and you liked the lightsabers and cool jedi moves. But I felt like something more happened that day, the day I learned that I would do everything in my power to make sure you were happy. And after everything that happened in these past two days I know that you, Dolly, are the true Dog of my dreams, the Dog that gives me the greatest adventures, the Dog that I love." Dolly couldn't contain herself anymore through laughing and crying in overwhelming love and happiness " oh Dylan I love you too a couple of days after I watched Star Wars with you I knew my feelings for Hansel and Spike were nothing and even though you're a space loving Dork who loves poodlewolf, I love you just being you, I love how you care for others I've loved watching you become brave and the strong dalmatian I know you are....I love you Dylan Dalmatian.... with my whole heart." Dylan then brought Dolly in for their first kiss it was soft on their lips and lasted for around two minutes till they needed air. Dylan was so happy both he and Dolly were smiling and both were blushing. "What about mom and dad, will they accept this?" Dolly asked. Just then Delilah and Doug walked up behind them "we were waiting for thar kiss to happen for years!" Doug exclaimed "and yes Dolly you and Dylan can be together...I've been wanting you two to get together for so long. But you can't get married until you're eighteen Dolly." Dolly nodded understanding and thankful that Delilah accepted "that would be the best birthday gift I could ask for she said turning to Dylan. Dylan smiled "consider it done Love." Just then a comm beep arouse on the comm collars " you won't believe it guys I'm in love with Da Vinci!" Dawkins yelled with excitement. "What!?" Everyone asked surprised.