Part 6. A Daring Rescue part 1

Dylan was relieved when he, Roxy, and his parents arrived at the set coordinates from Dawkins, however Dylan got nervous when he saw and remembered this building. This building was Hunter's old headquarters but it looked different as if the new owner wanted it to look worn down. "Well everyone we're here. Does everyone know the plan?" Dylan asked

...

Dolly noticed Doshera had begun to smile. "What's happening?" Dolly asked while some loud noise was heard. Doshera laughed maliciously "looks like they're here! I'll go get the welcome party ready!" Dolly soon realized what all she said but decided to not say anything because Dolly started thinking on how she could escape and thrawt Doshera's plans.

...

"Dawkins is that door almost done?" Dylan asked through his collar-com Dawkins had made for himself, Dylan, Dolly, Delilah, and Doug. "Bypassing nearly complete! Three. Two. One. Bypass door lock controls, alright you're in... and Dylan..." Dylan paused "yeah?" Even though Dylan couldn't see Dawkins he could tell he was smiling. "...Bring Her back." Dylan smiled with determination, and hope " I will!" Then all communications went went blank as this building had to much interference. Dylan decided to put his plan into action "Mum, Dad you guys will come with me to help save Dolly. Fergus you, Big Fee, and Cid will do some reconnaissance and see what's going on and what has changed around here. Roxy you will remain by the entrance and warn us on anything that might try to kill us. Alright everyone knows their part are we ready?" Everyone looks at Dylan with pride they remembered when he would've hated doing something like this but now all that fear was gone replaced by bravery matched only by Dolly's. "Yes sir!" Dylan smiled at each of them then left with his parents to find Dolly. Doug was getting more nervous as they went on "Doug, hun do you need to take a break?" Delilah asked with concern. Doug gathered himself "no we need to keep moving...it's just something feels very....unnatural around here." Dylan nodded silently in agreement and now he was nervous, not for himself but rather for Dolly and what might of happened to her. Delilah and Doug had given their coller-coms to Fergus and Roxy, so that if anyone needed to check in they could get in touch with Dylan. "D-Dog come in!" Dylan heard Fergus on his com "What is it Fergus? Did you find something?" There was a long pause before Fergus continued which told Dylan that Fergus had found something, something bad. "D-Dog I found this really strange room that has a weird looking machine but it's what's behind the machine what concerns me." Dylan got really worried that he was to late and Dolly...." What! What did you find?!" Dylan asked desperately. "D-Dog don't worry there's no sign of Dolly in here but behind this machine are more dogs. Dalmatians to be specific but they've been changed wires are wrapped around them. lots of their coat has been replaced with metal plating, and instead of eyes all they have is a robotic red line." Dylan got concerned because even though he was relieved Dolly wasn't here he knew she would be transformed if they didn't hurry. "Alright Fergus well keep looking around to if you find anything else." Along the way Dylan updated Delilah and Doug on the "dal-borgs" Then all three burst into a run to get to Dolly quickly. Something dawned on Dylan that he hadn't taken into consideration in his plan: the black dalmatian, he tried getting Fergus on the comm. No answer. Dylan then turned to his parents "Mum, Dad I need you to find the black dalmatian and subdue them. It's very important that we stop whoever kidnapped Dolly and make sure no other pups or dogs turn into those...those things." Delilah and Doug looked at Each other then at Dylan "we will don't you worry, you just focus on your girl." Delilah assured Dylan then she and Doug left. Dylan kept going when he heard clattering, then whimpering he looked around. "Dolly....is that you?" Dylan called in a whisper. "Dylan!" Dolly called out quietly. "I knew you would come rescue me!" Dylan smiled at her while approached her cage and used a slicer Dawkins gave him and freed Dolly. Dolly then leapt out of the cage and hugged Dylan gently, tightly, and lovingly in which Dylan did the same back to her Dolly had tears in her eyes. "It's okay Dol' it's okay I've got you and I'm never letting you go you're safe now, and we're going home." Dylan soothed Dolly then got up dried her tears, smiled and put her paw gently and streaked Dylan's cheek "we need to stop Doshera!" Dolly remembered. Dylan looked confused "is that?-" just then Dolly and Dylan heard evil laughter from above them.