Train Cabin 3707

You nod to yourself and ninja step your way through the crowd with the grace of a trained Russian ballerina (not really, you nearly elbowed a child), you pass the gap and dive onto the nearest open seat. Your rush sends a spin to your head making you forget all about Dokja for a few minutes.

You open your eyes blinking away the black spots 'did I black out?' You groan and sit up straight as the train jolts. You push your sunglasses over your sore eyes with clammy hands. But as your eyes adjust and you're able to search for the boy, you stop short looking at the man seated besides you.

Holy shit. Is he another idol? He was handsome in the 'please step on me, I'd say thank you' or 'I'd let you ruin my life' kinda way. He definitely needed to debut, how hasn't he been scouted yet?

You shoot a quick glance around the cabin and find you aren't the only one ogling at the man— You freeze as he exhales slowly and his broad shoulders knock against yours. Sure it wasn't unusual for shoulders to touch in the cramped seats of the subway, but what if his head slumped against your shoulder while he slept!? You suddenly felt very sober and alert of the people in the subway cabin on their phones.

[Choice time:]

[Wake the stranger up]

[Let him sleep, the next stop wasn't for awhile]