Let him sleep, the next stop wasn't for awhile

Turns out you didn't need to worry about something corny happening like his head falling on your shoulder while he slept, because this man had perfect posture and never slouched. His head didn't droop not once! It's almost freaky...He's like a doll, and angelic doll that with every breath was prepared for a photoshoot.

'Ah, I was simping again-'

The train slows to a halt and the entire cabin grows dark. You look up curiously wondering what happened only to see a white creature with golden horns wearing a straw garment floating above everyone's heads. Other people whispered dokkaebi but you thought it resembled a Pygmy goat or whatever they call them.

You pull out your phone and start to record, there's no way you'd be going home to tell this story only to be called crazy for not having proof. But then the Dokkaebi starts talking and you nearly drop your already chipped phone. Now you HAD to record this, the first intelligent alien species was communicating with you all! This would be historical evidence!Wait, were you gonna get probed...?

Images of some weird freaky shit fill your mind and by the time you snap back into focus the creature is wishing you all good luck. "I expect to see an interesting story." Is the last thing it says before vanishing in a flash of light. You blink slowly. "Ow, my eyes."

You blink rapidly feeling thankful you wore sunglasses today. But then a blue digital screen with glowing white letters appears floating before your eyes. Wait what did it say? You could hardly read it through all this smoke- wait smoke? You spin around only to see a large plume of fire come hurtling towards you.

'World star?'

╔. ■ .═══════╗
You Died.
╚═══════. .