Sausage Party: Part I

"Hey, Jas! Watch this!"

Tom turned around and did a backflip into the water.

That was actually pretty sick .

He surfaced, and she raised her eyebrows at him.

"Babe, that was awesome! You have to teach me how to do that"

He grinned at her, before dipping back into the water and swimming over to go and chat to Youcef and Najuma at the opposite end. The other islanders all wandered down, and soon, everyone in the villa was in or around the pool. It was nice. It seemed as if, with her and Bruno finally talking things out, things had finally settled after the recoupling.

Jas was just starting to relax when Juliet suddenly appeared beside her.

She jumped half a mile in the air. " Jesus Juliet, you scared the shit out of me!"

"Sorry, dear, I can be quite light-footed. I wanted to come and chat with you."

She sidled in next to Jas, sitting on the daybed.

She leaned in and whispered to Jas. "I know what you did."

Jas furrowed her brow at her. "When?"

"Last night."

"Oh, me and Bruno? You were watching us?" She gave Juliet a weird look "But no kinkshame."

Juliet looked horrified. "No.. No! I wasn't... I..." She cleared her throat, regaining her composure. "I'm just worried about you, babe. I always say, no good relationship is built on mistrust. If you're keeping secrets from Tom... Well. It might not be too long before he finds out the hard way."

"Well, that's not exactly any of your business."

Juliet tsked. "Oh, but it is my business. It's what I do for a living. I just worry that you don't seem to understand the nuances of an adult relationship."

Jas raised an eyebrow at her, raising her voice. "Babe, I'm older than you."

Juliet looked around, not bothering to whisper anymore. Everyone was looking at them, so she clearly had the audience she wanted.

"Oh Jas, don't be defensive. Can't you see that I just want the best for you? And for Tom."

Hearing his voice, Tom's head snapped over. He clearly saw the look on Jas's face and immediately came over to stand in front of them.

"What's going on?" He already looked annoyed at Juliet. It was incredibly cute.

"Oh, darling, Jas and I were just having a little chat, fill him in, why don't you, Jas?"

"We were just saying how hot you looked in your swimmers, babe." She said, hoping desperately that Juliet would take the bait. She shot a look at Tom.

He raised an eyebrow at her, trying to figure out what was going on. "Really?"

Juliet looked at her, appalled. "Actually, no. That's not what we were talking about. I'm afraid it's far more serious. You might want to sit down, darling."

Tom sat down opposite Jas. The other islanders had quiet conversations that made it sound like they weren't listening. Jas was so looking forward to this.

"Tom. Last night... I witnessed Jas & Bruno sneak off into the lover's nook. I followed them, and it was obvious. They slept together . Then, she snuck up to bed with you as if nothing happened. I'm so sorry to be the one to have to tell you this."