Facts about this au cuz why not, im bored

1: in mythology, sirens are merely former mermaids who were lured in by sirens. Henry and Drew were of course lured in, and infected. While Liam wasn't, as seeing he was the son of the Queen.

2: Henry was adopted by the Head of The Sopranos, hence why he is so good at hitting higher notes and such.

3: Drew loves doves, because doves are a sign of Aphrodite, the greek godess of love. He has a soft spot for love in general, but just chooses not to say it to seem more tough.

4: Drew often hung around Melodies, and those Melody-friends of us taught him how to sing like one, which is why he became one in the first place.

5: Drew was often in the lead for hunts, Liam usually being backup if Drew couldn't. Henry would often screw up hunts though(I think I mentioned that in the story before), with his antics and immaturity. This often leaded to Drew scolding him, but sometimes he went a bit too far without meaning to. And he'd usually end up having to apologize for what he said or did in his lecture.

6: The Queen was a horrible, neglectful mother towards Liam. And often put him down no matter how many times he tried to prove himself.

7: Drew had razor sharp nails, Liam had bright red eyes that could scare basically anyone, and Henry had REALLY FUCKIN  sharp teeth. Those were removed once they turned human, obviously.

8: Liam and Henry didn't get along well when they were in the sea, in fact, they would often insult eachother or argue with one another in a spiteful way. They basically hated eachothers guts until they came on the surface. Drew would have to keep his composure most of the time when they did it so he wouldn't snap and hurt them both.

That's all I have for now, but here's a question for ya if ya feel like answerin- do ya have any theories on what could happen? It's fun to see people analyze.