I'm here, Human! (1)

Raon put the last book on the table after completely reading it. There were ten books. Eight of them were written in Korean, and where about various things like recent history of Korea and earth, mathematics, physics, some interesting theories about beginning of the world and atoms, as well as biology and technology.

Raon felt amazed while reading them. Humans were able to do so much interesting things and even cure so many illnesses without magic or divine power.

The other two where teaching a new language, named 'English'. From what the smart dragon understood, it was like a common language that most people in that world learnt so that they could communicate with eachother.

Raon learnt everything with outmost diligence. He was going to learn it all so that he can help his human more in that world.

Eruhaben peeked at Raon, who picked up another book again and started to practice the new language. He then continued to do his research with other dragons.

Sheritt, Eruhaben, Mila, Dodori and even Rasheel were all working together on something important. Rosalyn and Glenn were assisting them, while Raon occasionally joined them.

The day God of Death made a deal with Raon, he told Cage that he would send one of Cale's spatial pocket bags to him as per their deal. From that day on, all the dragons and magicians joined eachother to upgrade the said spatial bag.

Beacrox particularly locked himself in his kitchen and cooked non stop, while Ron made liters of lemonade and lemon teas.

Choi Han started training the others like crazy, saying they have to prepare for every possibilities.

Alberu discussed his deal with Gods with them, which caused a slightly warmer atmosphere in the black castle. They locked Clopeh in black castle to fulfill the deal.

Cage, Jack, Hannah and even Cotton where helping in stacking healing potions for Cale, just in case he needs it.

That was how God of Death's scheme to keep the young dragon and ultimately Cale's whole group in black castle for the next few days succeeded.

It was the morning of the tenth day. God of death had said that he will send Raon to the other world at late evening.

That was why, it was unsettling when suddenly Cage stopped drinking her alcohol and frowned.

"What the. Didn't you said late evening? Why now?"

Everyone stared at her, again.

Raon threw the book that was floating in front of him in ground and flew towards her.

"What is it? Is he saying he can't send me? Does he wants to die?"

Cage shook her head and answered the cute, yet vicious dragon.

"No, Raon-nim. He says he wants to send you now. He says it has to be now."

Raon was relieved but confused. He tilted his head.

"Why? Is something wrong with my human?"

Everyone become tense. Cage frowned and Sayed.

"I don't know, he just says we have to hurry."

They wanted to have a nice 'chat' with a certain God so badly, but Cale's safety came first. They couldn't risk it. It was possible that Cale was in danger, so everyone gathered what they have prepared and put it all in the dragon's masterpiece.

Sheritte went to Raon and hugged him.

"Stay safe, my child. Come back safely with Cale."

Raon's wings flattered and answered while stuttering.