Returning a favour (3)

It was finally the promised time.

Cale grabbed a magic device from his spatial bag and gave it to Dang Chin Mae.

"Just in case anything happens, you only need to press the button and a shield will appear."

Dang Chin Mae accepted it while Cha Tae Hyun asked with concern.

"...Do you really need to go?"

"I promised that I will."

Sigh.

To Cale's utter confusion, the three of them sighed collectively. It was because they knew that Cale would always keep his promises.

A cheerful voice stopped them from thinking any further.

"Don't worry! I will make sure that the human won't even lift his finger!"

[The constellation 'Castle of Light' nods and says the youngest is the best nya!]

[The constellation 'Castle of Light' says we will count on you, Raon-nim.]

Raon puffed up his chest. This time, Cale was the one who sighed.

"We need to go now."

"Yes! Let's go destroy them!"

"We will only observe them and interfere only if it's necessary, Raon."

Raon pouted, "Then I can't destroy anything?"

Cale paused for a second.

"...I will let you destroy what you want next time."

Who was Cale to reject Raon's request, no matter how vicious it was?

Raon beamed.

"That's a promise then, weak human!"

"...Yes."

Cale said and waved at their other companions, who smiled at him in return.

"Please be careful, Cale-ssi, Raon-ssi."

Cale gently held Raon's hand in his and walked towards where Kim Dokja had told him.

He could feel many gazes on Raon and himself along the way. Cale didn't need to ask anyone to know what had happened after he passed out. It was obvious from the splattered blood in the whole station that it had something to do with Raon, and the stares just confirmed it.

'...How annoying.'

Even though not many people were there when he and Raon unnecessarily went to help Kim Dokja, the rumors about whatever Raon had done seemed to have spread in the whole station, and Cale felt that the way they were staring at Raon was really annoying.

They soon found Kim Dokja and his group.

Kim Dokja had gathered on the line 3 platform with his party. Every member was checking their weapons.

Kim Dokja was the first one who noticed them.

"Oh, you're here."

Cale just nodded.

"Ah, are you really okay?"

Cale turned to Yoo Sangah, who had asked him that question with concern, in confusion. He could see the others had a similar expression, too.

He didn't understand why they asked him this instead of some questions about Raon, so he just answered casually.

"I'm fine."

Cale heard Raon sigh but ignored it. He also ignored the still concerned looks he was receiving.

The group dropped the topic because they felt like it would make Cale uncomfortable, but they couldn't help glancing at him in concern once in a while.