Why are you here? (2)

A bench covered with various supplies. A middle aged man sitting on top of it and reading a magazine was staring at a man in his late twenties.

Kim Dokja, stared at the middle aged man on the bench.

Indeed, this was how he was described in the novel that he had read. His belly was half revealed and Kim Dokja could see the hair on it. This was Gong Pildu, the representative of the Landlord Alliance.

"This is a face I've never seen before but you are great."

"Isn't it unfair that I need to pay to see you?"

[The character 'Gong Pildu' is interested in you.]

A notification appeared in front of Kim Dokja.

In any case, Kim Dokja seemed to be the type that was popular with the bad guys. It was the same with Kim Namwoon.

"You are fairly good at talking. But it isn't good to be too cocky."

Tadak.

Kim Dokja heard magic bullets being loaded in the turrets.

'Damn bastard.'

He cursed internally.

Gong Pildu smiled like an ordinary neighborhood ahjussi. But he knew. Gong Pildu could never be an ordinary neighborhood ahjussi.

[The exclusive skill, Character List is activated.]

+

[Character Information]

Name: Gong Pildu

Age: 48 years old

Constellation Sponsor: Defense Master

Private Attribute: Landlord (Rare), Great Land Owner (Rare)

Exclusive Skills: [Private Property Lv. 3], [Patience Lv. 1], [Profit Calculation Lv. 2], [Leadership Lv. 2], [Incite Lv. 1], [Weapons Training Lv. 1].

Stigma: [Armed Zone Lv. 3].

Overall Stats: [Stamina Lv. 9], [Strength Lv. 11], [Agility Lv. 10], [Magic Power Lv. 19].

Overall Evaluation: Gong Pildu, the representative of the Chungmuro Landlord Alliance. His skill 'Private Property' and stigma 'Armed Zone' has the best effect in a battle against many. It is advisable not to make him an enemy.

* 'Starter Pack' is currently applied.

* A growth package is currently applied.

+

There were numerous 'gap' in this world, but few of them were as stable as a land owner of landlord. However, there were those who posted both characteristics and the 'armed fortress master' Gong Pildu in front of him was one of them.

Kim Dokja realized it when he saw this explanation. Gong Pildu's magic power was already at level 19. Indeed, this would be enough for him to be one of the 10 Evils in the future.