Staying still (3)

[The constellation ‘Castle of Light’ watches in anticipation.]

[The constellation ‘Eternal Rest’ bursts laughing as he remembers something.]

In front of Cale and Raon as well as their sponsors’ sparkling eyes, Kim Dokja smacked the back of Yoo Jonghyuk's head fiercely. He really wanted to hit Yoo Jonghyuk more, but… His fingers went numb.

“…Yoo Jonghyuk?”

Kim Dokja called but Yoo Jonghyuk didn't even look back. Cale, who noticed it, tilted his head.

‘Why didn't he react at all?’

Even though Kim Dokja had hit Yoo Jonghyuk's head hard, he didn't even look back.

A grey-white aura was flowing from Yoo Jonghyuk’s body. The aura felt quite ominous.

[The constellation ‘Castle of Light’ narrows his eyes in suspicion.]

[The constellation ‘Eternal Rest’ says be careful, my child.]

[The constellation ‘Sun that burns the darkness’ feels uneasy.]

[The constellation ‘Strongest Shelter in War’ sighs.]

[The constellation ‘Secretive Plotter’ clicks his tongue in annoyance.]

Cale read the messages before muttering unconsciously.

“Is he under some type of illusion?”

It was natural to think that way. They have been dealing with some kind of illusion since they entered the dungeon, so the ‘Boss’ of the dungeon should have a similar attribute too.

‘Just like in video games.’ Cale couldn't help but think this way.

Raon, the only one who heard him, nodded his head.

“That's right. He is almost completely trapped inside a somewhat decent illusion.”

[The constellation ‘Castle of Light’ nods.]

‘Decent, he says. It must be pretty strong then.’

Cale had vowed to not believe a dragon's standards in his life ever again.

At the same time Cale heard Raon's evaluation, he saw Kim Dokja instinctively took a step back from Yoo Jonghyuk. He then followed Kim Dokja's gaze and saw that the aura around Yoo Jonghyuk was connected to an old man sitting on a chair on the eighth floor. It wasn't hard for him to realize everything.

‘That man must be the Boss.’ Cale thought and immediately, a message lit up in front of him.

[The ‘Theatre Master’s Simulacrum’ has been revealed.]

Kim Dokja looked as if he wanted to curse as Yoo Jonghyuk emanated the whitish aura and slowly turned towards him. Cale frowned.

‘Is that old geezer controlling him?’

[The constellation ‘Castle of Light’ frowns.]

[The constellation ‘Eternal Rest’ sighs.]

[The constellation ‘Secretive Plotter’ feels more annoyed.]

Cale wanted to sigh, too.

The Regressor seemed to be under some suspicious looking bastard's control. It was a very annoying and troublesome situation.

[The ‘Theatre Master’s Simulacrum’ has controlled the character ‘Yoo Jonghyuk.’]

There wasn't a need for Cale to see the notification Dokja received to understand the situation.