Do you have a death wish? (2)

[As a reward for your hard work in first scenario, you are entitled to the sponsorship of the 'constellations'. Isn't that great?]

Almost everyone was looking at him in confusion.

'Wasn't God of Death called a constellation in that messages, too?'

Cale was recalling the messages from earlier and couldn't help but frown.

'Are the constellations, Gods?'

This unpleasant thought crossed his mind.

'Aigoo, my poor life.'

He felt a little better when he noticed how he had stopped vomiting blood at some point and would only occasionally cough out blood.

[Hmm, all of you look confused. To put it simply, all of y–ahem, almost all of you are incredibly weak. So much that you would be killed almost instantly if you were thrown in front of a weak ground rat. But there are some generous and great people in the universe who pity you and would like to sponsor you. Do you get it now?]

Cale started analysing what the dokkaebi said.

'He said 'people' who would like to 'sponsor' you. that means not all of them are Gods, and they would only 'sponsor' someone. It's like being a Saint or Holy maiden but also different.'

In any case, it seemed troublesome.

"A sponsor...?"

"H-Huh, what does it all mean...?"

Cale looked at their panicked assistant and caretaker. Even if the people called constellations smelled of trouble, their help would be quite useful for this two, who unlike him and Raon had been living a very ordinary life till now.

That was why he decided to give them a advice.

"Just choose whichever your intuitions is telling you."

In any case, even if their sponsor didn't do their job properly, Cale would take care of them. He would also have a chat with those sponsors.

"Eh?"

"What do you–"

The dokkaebi Haneul started to talk again at that moment.

[Now then, let's begin!]

Everyone become silent and stared at the window in front of them. Cale frowned the moment he saw his window, then his eyes widened.

[Sponsor Selection]

- Please select your sponsor.

- Your chosen sponsor will be your strong supporter.

1. Eternal Rest

2. Castle of Light

3. Secretive Plotter

'Hmm?'

He knew that the first one was a certain bastard. The second one was familiar too.