Chapter 27: Protecting Ms. Solution

In The Morning...

Sana woke up and found herself sitting near the balcony door. Whole night she slept there. She stood up rubbing her eyes.

Then she looked at the balcony door. She thought for a while and then opened the door. She saw Sid lying in the balcony.

"Iska matlab puri raat Sid yehi tha." She said in her mind. She felt bad for him.

She sat near Sid and tried to wake him up.

"Sid! Sid!"

After sometime Sid woke up and saw Sana sitting near him.

He immediately hugged Sana and said, "Tune mujhe maaf kar diya Sana?"

At first Sana felt so weak in front him. Her eyes became moist. But then the sight of Sid and Rashmi together came to her mind. She pushed him away and stood up. Sid also stood up.

"Tu puri raat thand mein bahar baitha tha. Aisa kaun karta hai?" Sana said. Tears started flowing from her eyes.

"Mujhe bas teri maafi chahiye thi. Uske liye main kuch bhi kar sakta hoon." Sid said.

Sana wiped her tears and said, "Maafi chahiye na tujhe meri? Chal, kar diya tujhe maaf."

A smiled formed on Sid's face.

He was going to say something but suddenly Sana said, "Waise main hoti kaun hoon tujhe maafi dene wali? Tune kuch galat thodi kiya hai? Tune toh kabhi koi commitment kiya hi nahi, isliye cheat karne ka toh sawal hi nahi uth ta. Aur tune kabhi mera fayda bhi nahi uthaya. Uss raat bhi tu khud piche hat gaya tha. Tu chahta toh mere saath aur bhi galat kar sakta tha jo tune nahi kiya. Agar apne pyaar ko paa ne ke liye tune thodi bohut acting kar li toh uss mein galat kya hai? Agar iss wajah se kisi ka dil bhi tut jaaye toh iss mein teri kya galti hai? Tu kyu maafi maang raha hai?"

Sid's smile faded away hearing her taunts. He felt ashamed of his doings.

"Galti hai. Bohut badi galti hui hai mujhse. Aur woh realise kiya hai iss hi liye main tujhse maafi maang ne aaya hoon. Jis dost ko maine kho diya tha usse wapas se paa ne aaya hoon....."

Sana showed her hands indicating him to stop.

"Maine tujhe maaf kar diya Sid. Lekin doobara dosti ki umeed mujhse mat rakh. Woh ab nahi ho paaye ga." She said.

"Lekin Sana......"

"Please leave Sid!" Sana shouted.

Sid had nothing left to say. He started climbing down the ladder.

Sana went inside the room and locked the door.
_______________________________________

In school...

Sana went to the library and started looking for a book at the bookshelf. She found the book and took it. Suddenly the book slipped out of her hand and fell on the floor.

Before she could pick the book, Sid picked it and gave her.

"Thanks." Sana said maintaining a poker face.

Sid gave a slight smile.

Sana turned her face and started leaving.

Suddenly Sid grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to him.

Sana's face collided his hard chest. She left stunned at Sid's sudden movement. She couldn't understand how to react.

Sid took the book from Sana's hand and placed it on her back. Sana realised that something wrong was happening and tried to come out of his grip.

Dil Na Janeya (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें