Chapter 32: She Doesn't Love Me

1 week passed. In these days, Sana tried to talk to Sid many times but she never got a chance. She could understand that Sid was very much hurt but she thought that it was because of his break up with Rashmi. But she had no idea that Sid was getting affected by her closeness with Ayush. She didn't know how much Sid loved her, how much he was broken after knowing about her relationship with Ayush. She was completely in the dark.

On the other hand, Sid couldn't decide he should let Sana go or not. One moment he would think that he should let her go as he only wanted her happiness. But the next moment, when he would see Sana with Ayush, he would feel irritation. His heart would say loudly, 'Sana, is only mine. Nobody can't even stare at my girl'. But the problem was neither he could let Sana go easily nor he could make her his. The situation was very much complicated.

One day, all the students were taken to a school excursion. They were visiting many famous places in Mumbai. While roaming the city, they visited a famous church in Mumbai.

As soon as the students entered the church, they started looking everywhere. The church was very big and beautiful.

Every students were busy exploring the church

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Every students were busy exploring the church. But there was only one student, whose eyes were on someone else. It was none other than Sid. He was staring at Sana all the time.

Soon the students started doing prayer one by one. Sana also went and lit up the candles and then started doing her prayer.

When she was doing the prayer, Sid was just staring at her and adoring her.

"The church is very beautiful!" Kushal said suddenly looking at the church.

"Yeah! Very beautiful!" Sid said looking at Sana and smiled.

Finishing her prayer, Sana joined her friends.

Suddenly she felt thirsty and took out her water bottle from her bag. She tried to drink but there was not a single drop of water.

"Lagta hai paani khatam ho gaya. Kya karu yaar? Bohut pyaas lagi hai." Sana said making a sad face.

Sid noticed it. He immediately took out his own bottle and went to Sana. On the other hand, Ayush also took out his bottle.

Both Sid and Ayush kept their bottles in front of Sana at the same time.

"Sana mere bottle se paani peeyegi. Tu apna bottle hata." Sid said angrily looking at Ayush.

"Tu kaun hota hai be yeh decide karne wala? Sana decide karegi usse kis ke bottle se paani peena hai." Ayush said making Sid more angry.

"Ayush ko bura lagega agar maine aaj Sid ki wajah se uske bottle se paani nahi peeya toh. After all usne mera itna saath jo diya hai. Kuch dino se mujhe Sid ke liye bura toh lag raha hai lekin iska matlab yeh toh nahi ki usne jo kuch bhi mere saath kiya main woh sab bhul jau." Sana said in her mind.

Dil Na Janeya (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें