3

The sun bathed moon gave a glorious view to the graphite night. Thousands of stars beaming delightfully making the scenario more placid. The moonlight took a stealthy look through the half opened window and fell on Bondita's face who was sitting beside it with a mirror in her hands.

Her room was dark except the light provided by the fire-fly roaming being free from the broken glass jar. Her doe shapped eye were lined with thick kohl while rest of her face was devoid of any other makeup.

The silver shafts fell on her her perfect visage making her look esthetic. Her hairs were open which crossed her waist.

Her choice of habiliments proved how classy she was. She drapped herself in a simple white banarasee saree with red and golden border. Minimal red bangles on her wrist and thin gold chain around her neck. The thick red lining in her partition bracing her pride, her queenliness.

"Thap.... Thap.. Thap...."

She could discern the footsteps approaching near her door and she indubitably knew whose cadence it emulated. The door at her back opened languidly.

Slowly the footsteps sounds increased louder and suddenly came to halt. She didn't fazed to look behind as she easily could smell the deep musk perfume and tell the distance between them, so she shifted her gaze to the beautiful moon.

Nothing except their alacritous heartbeats were heard.

"Bondita.... Shall we move?" He husked trying not to break the silence brewed between them.

"Ji Patibabu....." She replied propping a red bindi in between her artistic brows looking at the mirror.

Giving a final touch to her crimson lips with her sleek fingers she stood up and walked upto him elegantly gazing down.

In the meantime, Anirudh could survey his orbs on her to his heartfelt, without any barriers subsisting. She faithfully wore what he had desiderated.

A heavy white banarasee saree with thick red borders contrasting a red blouse with golden embroidery on it.

"You look very pretty Bondita...." He eulogized her for which he procured a coy smile in return.

Her barrister babu had wished her to wear red today, how could she refute this frenzied request of his?

"Patibabu...." She walked towards him in an elegant manner, or which her adornments chimmed.

"Hmm?"

"You wore red too?" She shyly said having a proper glance at him from head to toe. He was donned up in a red kurta with golden works and a white dhoti, representing the perfect bangali babu any could have ever seen.

"Yes. A red groom for a red bride..." He blurted astonishing her. Was he really calling them like that? As a couple? Oh no he must be just comparing, she knew, and ignored the heartbreak, accepting what he told was just 'a saying'.

"Shall we move on Bondita?"

"Sure birristera babu...."

"You love calling me by different names a day. Don't you?"

"Yes, after all you are my all 'babus'" I love you the whole you patibabu She corrected in mind.

"Patibabu.... Where shall we go first? To Sampoorna Didi or Ma?"

"Where you want to stay today Bondita?"

"May be at Ma's place...."

"Then we shall meet your Sampoorna Didi first..."

"Ok Patibabu..."  

Anirudh forwarded his hand infront of her like a nobleman while Bondita placed her on his ever gently. But instead of walking out of the room, he brought her infront the mirror where she happened to see their pornographic reflection.

He had enveloped her in a warm back hug with one hand pushing her back against hs chest while his other hand reached near her eyes making her flutter in vehemence. She closed her eyes at his ministrations whilst he caressed her kohl line eyes with a thin finger gathering an small amout of kohl in it before sliding her tresses to one side and propping it behind her neck.

A black mole on her neck by him.

As he tortured her comfortably, charmingly he removing her tresses to back, she felt herself explode from inside due to ardour.

"Now no one can hex you Bondita....." He whispered in her ears.

"Barrister babu....." Tears swam up her eyes drawing a silver line along her cheeks, which immediately wiped by him. Her red blush incontrast to the damped cheeks perfectly matched the red color kurta he was wearing.

Inside the dark lighted room, they both stood proximate to each other, what could be more alluring than it? The mirror was the canvas and they were the most romantic couple drew on it. They looked like a perfect couple in love with each other, who could spent rest of their life just like this, being in arms.

Breaking their intense position Anirudh kept his chin on her shoulder and grabbed her arms with his hands and turning towards her ear hissed "Bondita....."

"Yes Patibabu...." She whispered shy enough to say more.

"Why are you growing up so fast? I really can't believe that my 10 year old Bondita, whom I brought into this house is turning 16 this month..." One part of Anirudh was effervescing with happiness while the other part in little downheartedness as Bondita was no more a little child rather a beautiful women he could hardly take his eyes of.

Giggling at his sudden remark, Bondita said in a childish voice forgetting the intensity that brewed between them as a couple, "Ohoo patibabu, only the numbers of my age is increasing not my real age! See I am still you lil Bondita who barely cross your shoulder!"

"Shotti?"

"Shotti patibabu......"