Chapter 2

Andrew's pov

I woke up to dad's shouting and minions squabbling , I sighed and got up getting ready to shout at them when things got quiet.

I put my shirt on and made my way out of my room closing it behind me .

I went out into the hallway to the kitchen grabbing a bowl and pouring some fruit loops and milk in .

I then heard the door bell ringing over and over again then hard knocking .

I sighed annoyed , where is my father when he's needed .

I walked through the hall to the front door where I saw the most unamusing thing there .

There stood dad pretending to be a phone recording .

So I did the most sensible thing , I stood there watching him for a few minutes as I stuffed my face with fruit loops.

When I thought the girls outside suffered enough I walked over to the door as my dad signaled me to stop.

I opened the door to see three girls standing there as they looked up at me

I put a spoon of fruit loops in my mouth .

"What can I do for you girls, my dad isn't here at the moment "

The eldest was about to talk when the youngest started asking me questions

"Why do you look like you just got up ?"

"You got bed hair "

" Shouldn't you button up your shirt ?"

" Your really tall "

I blinked before answering

"I did just get up , I do?, I don't see why I have to , thanks I obviously never got it from my dad "

She looked at me in shock , before she could talk again the eldest
started talking

" Where selling cookies , would you like to buy some ?"

I nodded as she then looked through her clip board and nodded towards the cart as I walked over to it .

I grabbed three chocolate chips , some hazel nuts , chocolate and coffee cookies .

"That will be 42 dollars"

I nodded and went back in and closed the door and looked at my dad with an out reached hand as he took out the money and gave it to me .

I opened the door and gave them

"Thanks girls "

They left and waved as I closed the door behind me

"What was the excuse this time ?"

Dad just shrugged his shoulders

"I didn't want to talk to them "

I opened one of my cookie boxes and started eating.

"Can I have one?"

I shook my head no

"If you wanted you should of opened the door "

I said walking back to my room as he looked shocked I didn't give him a cookie but relieved that he didn't have to talk to them .

I saw Dave and gave him a box so he could give some of him minion friends as I got back to bed at .......

I looked at my watch

Great, back to bed a 1pm in the afternoon I got to get up in an hour .......