Chapter 14

Hey guys ! Guess who is finished their exams!! 🥳😘😚 The second book is going to be posted on my account which should be under the book name by next week  , please enjoy the ending !

---------------------------------------------------------------

Andrew's pov 

Launch sequence activated 1 hour 25 minutes

What! What did that idiot hit when he was flying all over the room!

Honestly I can't stand this guy.

The girls and I ran out of the plane as we saw my Dad who shot a grappling hook onto one of the side thingy's.

"Jump!"

"What!! Are you crazy! I am not up for this,I rather die !"

"Drew your the older brother if you don't do it the girls won't and they will die !"

I thought it over my pride or my sisters ? My sisters or my pride?

Like I had a choice ,

"Fine!"

First Agnus jumped and Dad caught her , then Edith who was excited jumped as soon as Dad put down Agnus  , but then the plane shook a little and the wire was almost separated and Margo backed up into me .

Oh no , I think she's frozen up

"Margo it's your turn jump !"

My Dad said and Margo looked scared

"I can't!"

She said back

" Trust me ! I'll catch you and I promise I'll catch you and I'll never let you go ever again !"

The plane shook and Margo jumped as the wire broke and the ship took off .

"I told you I'd catch you .......... WAIT! Andrew! "

He said putting Margo down and looking up to see how far away the rocket was .

"Wow ! Only noticed me now!"

I said looking at them

"Your floating !"

Shouted Edith

"No, technically I'm flying using the electro-magnetic boots I designed "

I said showing my black and purple boots

" I didn't know you were an inventor "

My Dad said with his stupid accent that I also have ...

"You did not ask "

I laughed

(Timeskip )

"Hello Mimi"

I said greeting my grandmother as she made her way to the chair next to mine and Dad's in the lab to watch the girls performance.

"Hello my Sugar muffin, I missed you guess what I got you"

She said looking inside her purse

"McDonalds!"

I said hopefully , I've been wishing for one since the girls arrived

"No , I got you a happy meal from MC Doffins "

Who new my grandma forgot her glasses

"That's better! I love you Mimi McDoffins is so much better than !c Donald's ! "

You try telling your grandma she's wrong

Everyone  stopped as the girls started dancing , but all of a sudden the music was accidentally switched by Dave.

The girls then started dancing to it as they pulled Dad up and Mimi and I started dancing along and the minions also joined .

Hey, maybe this is what I wanted more than anything in the world ,not to be treated as a grown ups , but to be loved for who we are .....