Chapter 12

Andrew's pov

I moaned in pain as I opened my eyes to the light blinding them and a splitting headache .

What happened?

UGG, I think I might have a concussion. Oh wait I remember now!!!

I got up quickly only for my body to complain with deepening my pain in my head .

I layed down and rolled over onto the floor in pain , wait........

Why is the floor made our of metal, where in pizza's name did this douchbag take me!?

What did he even knock me out with!?

I got up slowly holding my head in agony as I limped to the door , ugh what did that idiot give me?

Wait......................!!!

I looked down and sighed in relief as I realised I was in the same clothes as I had on ............

Wait, how long was I here?

What's the time ?

Where am I !?

Oh , my word what is Dad going to say !?

Not that he'll notice with the moon theif thing.....

I opened the door to see the douche holding a weird gun and pointing it towards the girls !

"What do you think your doing!"

He looked shocked to see me

"Darling? Your awake!"

He said smirking at me as the girls ran to me

"Drew ! "

"Andy !"

"Andrew!"

They ran to me as I hissed in pain as the knocked me over and screamed in my ears !

Man! Why are children so loud!

I hugged them back and sighed in both relief and annoyance

"Victor , what in McDonalds am I doing here ! Forget that! Why are the girls here ! "

He smiled

"How I love it when you replace swear words with food , I think it's adorable "

"Cut the crepe ,  what are we doing here !"

I said holding the girls behind me

He laughed again

"I'm holding you hostage until 'Daddy dearest ' brings me my shrink ray !"

Oh no, this isn't going to go well .......