Untitled Part 6

Andrew'spov

We finally escaped the pervert and got out of there, as we were driving back home i heard a scream from the front. 

I stopped eating my pringles and took  one of my earpods , looking up to see Agnes and the other girls pointingat something . 

I looked out my window to see .... a amusment park ? 

They wanted to go to a amuzement park . I saw Dad sigh in annoyance and look at me as to ask me if i wanted to go to . 

I nodded , I never had family time with my dad before , this felt nice ...........

Timeskip [ yes, I'm doing that again , who's can stop me ] 

As we got off rides , I was laughing at how fast the rollercoster  had gone and how sick dad was when we got off . 

I didn't notice the smile that crossed my dad's face as he looked at me laugh [ I read this line before in other books and I decided to use it in my story , but why would you say that if you didn't notice him , the idiocracy ] 

We got to a stand and Agnus kept crying for the unicorn , saying 

"It's so fluffy , I'm going to die !" 

Dad was about to say no when I tugged on his sleave 

"Umm, can i also get the purple cat please ?" 

He looked at me and sighed 

"How much for the unicorn and cat " 

The man smiled and went on to say that you have to beat the gane to win the plushies , but with an annoying happy voice . 

i gave an exaggerated sigh as I started chewing on my rainbow candyfloss with small rainbow candies on them . 

as the girls started throwing the balls it kept missing , the ball touched the spaceship but it still said it lost . 

I got angry it was one of those trick games that rob you of your money . 

The man then said "someone got a frowny face , better luck next time " 

I saw Dad get angry 

"Okay my turn " 

He gave the man the money and stood infront of the game as I smirked taking another big bite out of my candyfloss . 

He smirked and took out his blaster gun and shot at the stand and it exploded as the spaceship disintergrated . 

Agnus squealed and took the unicorn off the hook as i slowly picked up my giant purple cat that was twice the size of Agnus's unicorn . 

i put it on my bag and started walking to our next destenation 

I saw dad smile as the girs walked away complimenting him 

"Let's go blow up more games !" 

I walked next to my dad 

"They are starting to like you , you know ? " 

He looked at me and smiled and I smiled back 

"I need more ice-cream and candyfloss "