Chapter 5

Andrew's pov

After getting the black belts bandaged up and some taken to the doctor I walked out with Dad and the girls next to me.

"Wow, you really are a ninja!"
"Are you like some super-soldier?"
"How were you able to do all these things?"
"Your awesome!"

I laughed at their behavior as Dad just stared into space, I was about to ask if he was okay only to look up to see .......

Victor! I quickly rushed my father and sisters into the closest door.

they all looked at me in confusion as I looked around the cafeteria, Yes! perfect excuse.

"I was hungry and wanted to eat here before we head to the restaurant to eat "

I said walking past them as I got in line for the food, I really was hungry ........ maybe I would catch a snack before going to eat. 

As I got a few packets of chips and lemonade.

As I was about to ask the girls what they wanted to eat as I stuffed my face with chips I heard the dreadful voice of the one person I hated the most 

"Andy !!! My love!" 

The five of us turned as I groaned as I looked at the boy in the orange jumpsuit that looked like he had a bowl hat on his head.

"My love? " 

"drew is that your boyfriend ?" 

Shoot! I forgot they were there, I looked at Agnus in disgust 

" Ewwww!! I will never and I mean EVER date a boy ESPECIALLY him! " 

As they looked relieved I was hugged and lifted from behind 

"Put me down you  Tu Loco idiota "

He put me down and I slapped him hard across the face the whole cafeteria stayed silent and some even ran away because of how dangerous I am when I'm angry.

His nose started bleeding as he slowly turned 

"Even your slaps are beautiful!"  

What's wrong with this idiot