Chapter 13

Sorry I haven't been able to update my end of month exams are in a week , so I won't be able to update so often ✨😘

Andrew's pov

This wasn't good , the girls and I were being held hostage at gun point , the psycho who is crushing hard on me is a villain trying to use us to get the shrink ray from my dad ,we are over 6000 feet in the air and I don't think my father knows were even knows where we are .

Overall, this wasn't how I thought I would be spending my weekend with the girls .

So , here I was standing in the corner of this idiot's plane with my three sisters as this idiot sat on a couch eating chips .....

I wish I had some chips right now ....with the dip or some salsa .....it can also go well with some garlic... speaking about garlic , garlic goes great on a double meaty pizza with extra cheese ...oh-

(Bang)

I was taken out of my beautiful thoughts by a loud banging noise and the aircraft started shaking

I think something hit it or banged into it !

Is this how my life ends! Go to H.E. double hockey sticks dad ! Letting your own son die like this ! I will come back to haunt you for the rest of your life! I hate you!

Vector, or whatever his name was, looked out his eye-telescope thingy and sighed in annoyance

"It's just your father"

Oh my - DAD!! I love you! I missed you so much! I always knew he would manage to come and save us!

"Nobody move ! I have to go see if he has what I want so we can make a little deal. So hush and let the grown ups speak "

He then looked me up and down

"You too sweetheart"

Ew-

Third person's pov

Victor went outside and pointed the shrink ray at gru's aircraft and shot at it making it smaller and madly (more like stupidly😒) laughed.

Little did he know that while he was doing that , inside Andrew was devising a plan to escape his sisters and his psycho kidnapper .

Andrew had tied his hair up in a messy bun with a bunch of Bobby pins and started gathering a bunch of things around and ordering the girls around to help them escape from him.

After a while Victor (honestly I forgot if his name was Vector or Victor so please go along with my madness ) came back inside and saw the girls standing right next to Drew and saw Agnus being held by Drew and she was shaking.

Victor shrugged thinking that she was just scared and his darling Andrew was just kind enough to comfort her, but not known to him Andrew was not comforting her , but instead making sure she was stopped from laughing.

"I'm glad to see you never moved , you know-"

He was cut off when he moved forward and tripped on the trip wire and was slung forward .

Andrew and the girls watched as Vector started screaming at the top of his lungs as he was slung in all directions of the room before being hanged upside down and a machine poured hot coffee all over his jump suit burning him in the process and he scream louder before passing out

There was a moment of silence and then drew and the girls burst out in to laughter .

"Finally , he deserved it "

They laughed louder , then a robotic voice spoke out

"Launch sequence activated , 1 hour ,25 minutes"

"What the-!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading , things to celebrate 🥳:

- after 2-3 chapters this book will be finished and the sequel will be out

- I only have two weeks of exams

Thanks again and word count is : 633