Prologue

Another normal day in Whiteroom, everyone is doing what they usually do everyday

Nothing worth mentioning happened, or that's what they thought.

"Experimental subject number 3, Class-C, Section 1, Room 4, ATRF12thT Generation, please come forward."

While they're having their daily attendance, for some reason, someone has been asked to come forward

Is the reason why they're doing attendance is because for them to know who escaped or not?

The answer might be yes, but actually no.

There's no fool there who will attempt to escape such a tight secured facility especially if the one who organized the security is the current headmaster and the one and only masterpiece of Whiteroom.

Afterall, anyone who will be caught will receive a punishment.

They usually do the daily attendance to update the students status.

It's important for them to know whether a subject is improving forward or backwards.

Depending on the data they've collected from the subjects, their daily routine, or even for better or worse, the whole Whiteroom's system might change.

"Experimental subject number 3, informing the facilitator that the tasked you've given is completed." The student said to the facilitator.

"Good. Now follow those four security personel to your assigned destination." Then, the facilitator pointed out the four heavily equiped, strong looking guys outside the room.

Looking at them, they don't have weapons on their own.

That's because weapons like guns are double edge swords.

It can be used to protect themselves, but it can also be used by an enemy to kill them.

They only have armor that looks like came from a sci-fi stories.

[If I'm not mistaken, base on the information we stole from some facilitators, those armors are what they called, augmented suits.]