Chapter 3.2: Trust Should Be Earned And Only Comes After The Passage Of Time

The results in the special exam leads the whole council in uproar, but that was not the case for Sakayanagi.

She's calm as always as if she already expected the results to be like this.

Seeing her careless reaction, Masumi asked out of curiosity.

"You doesn't seem surprised at all."

"Is that so? Should I act like I was?"

"That's not what I mean."

"Hm? Then what is it?"

"It seems like you already expected this. Care to explain it to me?"

Sakayanagi leaned her back on her chair and smiled before answering.

"Aren't we the reason why Class D have the most inferior students in the history of Advance Nurturing High School?"

"That's...... I just didn't expect it to be this worse. It was like an overkill, you know? The gap between Class D and those in higher class is large in all aspects. Is this really what that man wants?"

"Not sure, but if it is him, I guess this is all what he wanted. Like others said, let a deadman wish to himself."

"I don't exactly know what that means but, what are we going to do now? In this phase, Class D will definitely be crumbled before the next month comes."

"Fufufu... I wonder about that."

Masumi knitted her eyebrows.

Seeing Sakayanagi carefree as always, she became more irritated.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Did you already forget a specific student that can carry them through their situation?"

"You mean Kitou Akari?"

"That too but she's not what I'm talking about."

Sakayanagi took a folder in the cabinet and tossed it into her table.

".....Is that?"

"Yes. I don't know how this kid caught his attention but well, we can observe him for the time being and see it for ourselves."

*****

After the results had been announced, Horikita explained everything about class hierarchy.

To make it short, Class D needs to reach Class A in order for them to gain the benefits that they need, while and after they graduate in this school.

To do that, Class D needs to collect a lot of class points and overtake the amount of class points the higher class have.

As they process the information their sensei gave to them, some students looked at Taketatsu furiously.

Just like what Chiba predicted, they blame her about on what happened to them.

"If you just didn't absent yesterday and took the exam, we might be able to reach the quota and no one will gonna be expelled! It is all because of you why we are in this situation!"