Chapter 1.1: They Say Blood Is Thicker Than Water, But Is That Really True?

Chiba Shouya, a normal student with average evaluation is dreaming of enrolling to the one of the most prestigious academy not only in Japan, but also well knowed in the whole world

Advance Nurturing High School.

The reason of its popularity is due to its unique ways of teaching, worldwide achievements, and high job acceptance rate.

Although it is isolated from the world, the school has enough facility to provide what student needs and necessities.

Afterall, the goverment funds this school to nurture students.

After Chiba got off in the bus, he take a deep breath, and took his first step to achieve his goals.

"So this place will be my new home, huh." He mumbled. "I must blend in properly so that I will look normal in their eyes."

Chiba knows very well that he has a twisted personality, that's why he is doing his best to look normal from other people's perspective.

Standing in the front of gate formed from natural rock, all male and female high school student pass through this gate.

Chiba who saw it, immediately conclude that this is the entrance for the school.

Passing through this gate, Chiba didn't waste anytime, and quickly find the classoom he was assigned on.

The reason why he was in hurry is because he didn't want any time to waste for useless things.

For him, time is precious, or that's what he usually think whenever he wants to do something.

"Sigh.... I hope I can make friends with them." That's right, one of his objectives is to have a friend.

A friend that can relied on, a friend that is trustworthy, a friend who is kind to help you whenever you are in pinch, and most of all, a friend that will never ask about your past.

This kind of people are actually rare, he knows that pretty well, but even so, he still wishing to have one, although he doesn't mind to have a friends that will get along pretty well with him.

As he walk pass each rooms, he eventually found the classroom he was assigned on.

At first, he was very cautious at them, but he immediately shrugged it off because he knows that he will not make any friends if he is like that.

Afterall, they have nothing to do with his past.

[That's right, I'm not that kind of person anymore.]

He repeated those words again and again in his head before entering the room.

As he roam his eyes around, it doesn't seem that someone noticed his presence yet.

That's because they're busy in different kind of things.

Seeing how they behave, Chiba suddenly felt excited.