Chapter 16

Just when Antino was about to introduce them to us, 5 girls joined the gang. They looked incredibly beautiful. I saw Mattio winking at one girl and she blushed. Someone caught my eye there, he had piercing blueish gray eyes and damn he looked hot, I was discreetly checking him out and I think even he was checking me out. All the people in the school were looking at me like I was fresh meat and they were ready to pounce on me, ugh god.

Antino introduced everyone. The piercing blueish gray persons name was Xavier and he was the head of the American mafia. The one with dark brown hair was Damon the second in command of the American mafia and his girlfriend was Ava, Mason was the one who looked extremely cute, he was the next in command of the Greek mafia, though he looked like he couldn't harm anyone but I guess looks don't define you. And he had a girlfriend Ashley. The one with dark brown eyes was Dylan and he likes to help both the Italian and American mafia and he has a girlfriend Ava. The boy who was glaring at me non stop was Rick, he is an assassin, my brother didn't tell me that but I knew he was the second best assassin, Black Devil. Iris and Anna were also in the mafia, all the girls are in Italian mafia, and they were badasses.

After introduction, all the girls pulled me into a hug with Alexa and Elena. Damn these people like to mingle. They looked cool. Every single person were staring at us in the car park. "God do they have no other work, other than stare". Xavier and Antino chuckled at that and the others looked confused. Xavier put an arm on my shoulder and pulled me close to him and said, "Princess, if you hang out with the most hottest boys in the school obviously they are gonna stare at you, and damn have you looked at yourself you are hot" god he was flirting with me. I punched him with my elbow on his stomach and he looked at me in shock while I told him "cocky much I have seen better looking boys" he just smirked at me and I walked over to Ace and I heard him mumble "damn she can hit".

We started talking about some casual things when Tino decided that we should go get our schedules. Yup it's the first day for everyone not only me. As we walked to the office and we asked the lady for the schedule telling our names, but she didn't turn. I kind of lost my temper and told, "you bitch give us our goddamn schedule or else you will die in a minute" she looked up and saw who we were and started printing out the schedule and gave it to us in no time.

Everyone looked at me like they saw the craziest thing one earth but I didnt mind it. We got our schedules and Antino grabbed my schedule to look at it before I could even look. And he gave it to me.
It said:
Name: Isabella Moretti
Locker number: 111
Schedule
1. AP Science (all the 3 combined)
2. AP Math
3. English
4. Gym
Lunch
5. Art
6. Dance
7. Music

Before I could tell anything Grace grabbed my schedule and told, "damn you are smart, we have math, gym and art together". And grabbed me to my locker just to look at Xavier standing there. "Hey princess I see you are following me around" he told and smirked at me. "You will wish I was following someone else rather than you in some time don't worry" i sassed back. Right on time Antino came and told that I had science, math, gym, with him and in most of the classes probably any one of the people will be with me. "Wow bodyguards for me? I think I should be the one protecting your asses" I told him. He just rolled his eyes and we walked to the science room. We meaning, me, Antino, Xavier, Alexa, Ace, Dyaln, Ashley, Rick, Damon, Mattio,  Mattia, Blake, Elena. 

We walked into the classroom with a bang and the teacher looked unimpressed with the action. My brothers and his friends went and sat leaving me, Alexa, Blake and Elena behind. The teacher asked us to introduce ourselves, all of them introduced themselves nicely while I just told, "Isabella Moretti" and sat next to Alexa.

The teacher looked confused but didn't ask any questions, so I let her be and slept the whole class. School was quite boring, but I did bond with the girls for some time, it was nice. It was gym, I had gym with all my friends so it should be kind of fun. All of us went to the girls locker room to change into our gym clothes, I didn't want to wear slutty shorts so I pants.

After I was done changing I went to the gym everyone were staring at me because I had abs and shit

After I was done changing I went to the gym everyone were staring at me because I had abs and shit. And someone came next to me and said, "look here bitch, stay away from the boys they are mine" oh god school slut alert. "Wow, you are gonna fuck every single person out there are there no limits for you?" I think she was shocked at my comeback and everyone was laughing and shouting burn and she just huffed and left.

"Good one bro" Ashley said to me. Before I could ask who the fuck she was Anna told, "don't mind about that bitch, she is the school slut and her name is Scarlett". "I wish I could beat the hell out of her" Elena came and told out of nowhere, everyone just nodded and agreed to her. The gym coach came and told it was boys vs girls and all the girls looked kind of annoyed about that except our group, and my brothers had a hint of fear in their eyes that I didn't miss. Damn they are scared of us, or maybe me.