xii. dilan kills zombies with a pen

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 𝘿𝘼𝙍𝙆𝙎𝙄𝘿𝙀❝ CHAPTER TWELVE-" dilan kills zombies with a pen" ❝

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 𝘿𝘼𝙍𝙆𝙎𝙄𝘿𝙀
❝ CHAPTER TWELVE-
" dilan kills zombies with a pen" ❝

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ "THIS IS IT, I'M DONE FOR," THE BOY CRIED, "JUST LEAVE ME BEHIND." carl and blythe dragged dilan from the mall and to the car. there was four walkers staggering around the car, probably called in from all the noise earlier.

carl rolled his eyes, "this guy is way too dramatic."

blythe gave him a look, which carl returned sarcastically.

"the zombies are going to eat me guys," he said, "look at me, I'm bleedin' like a stock pig."

"dude, shut the fuck up," blythe dropped her hold on him, carl followed in her steps, letting the boy dramatically fall to the floor.

blythe held the shovel she remembered to grab, while carl had his knife.

the walkers were already stumbling towards the two, coming at the guy who was crying and wailing.

carl watched as blythe stretched the shovel out, letting its metal slice into one of the walkers neck.

he himself, advanced on a walker who had poles stuck through its torso. deciding to grab onto one of the metal poles, carl wrenched it through its body and stabbing it into the brain.

he continued to use the pole, stabbing another walker upwards from the mouth.

blythe smashed her shovel into another walkers face, sending it to the floor. she easily pushing the spade into its head, slicing it in two.

pulling back, she flipped her hair away from her face, her eyes meeting carl's who was watching her intently.

he wanted to make sure she was okay. he could handle if blythe was bitten.

"I'm fine carl," she said, "believe it or not, I have to kill a lot of walkers every week."

carl nodded, averting his eyes away.

"oh, shit-" blythe watched as a walker crawled towards the screaming boy who was still on the ground.

carl and blythe rushed over, both weapons ready to stab.

the boy searched his pockets but only found a pen. clicking the pen, he crouched over to the zombie, stabbing the pen into the walkers eye.

he paused before yanking the pen out from its eye socket.

he frantically looked up at the two who had an impressed look on their faces.

"I-I just killed a zombie with a pen," he stated.