xv. complete mess

▇▇▇▇▇ 𝘿𝘼𝙍𝙆𝙎𝙄𝘿𝙀

  ▇▇▇▇▇ 𝘿𝘼𝙍𝙆𝙎𝙄𝘿𝙀

❝ CHAPTER FIFTEEN—
" complete mess " ❝

▇▇▇▇ IT WAS LATER IN THE DAY WHEN BLYTHE FINALLY DECIDED TO SPEAK WITH ENID. the girl felt like it was an awkward subject to talk about that night. enid was obviously drunk and bly doubted that she could remember what happened.

between the two, they admired each other, they were best friends. when enid first arrived to alexanderia, bly was the first to get her to talk. their bond was special.

blythe loved her, she really did. the two had been through so much in the few years of being in alexanderia.

bly was also always wanting to experience new things, so when enid kissed her, she didn't exactly know how to react.

that night, bly was full of emotions—her sudden feelings for carl, her on the way to end things with liam. frankly she was a complete mess.

the talk went smoothly and the girls cleared some areas up.

blythe explained how she was in fact—infatuated by enid, but those emotions weren't strong enough to build something out of it.

enid felt the same way, saying how she mainly had a silly girl crush on her. after all, blythe helped her cope from all the pain of her past. it was more of an emotional attachment.

making sure to apologize, enid felt bad for her drunken actions. however, blythe made sure that she knew it was all okay.

simple as that, everything was cleared up. the girls were closer than ever.

as the sun went down, carl sat on his bed, flipping through a comic he received from ron.

blythe walked in the room, holding packaged poptarts, "you up for snacks?"

carl looked up, a small smile raised it his lips, "always."

blythe tossed them on the bed, "first, we gotta clean our cuts. I need help with my hands." she put out her arms, showing off the red stained bandages.

carl nodded, jumping off the bed, "lead the way, bradley."

the two strided into the bathroom, grabbing wash clothes and any spare cleaning solutions that alexanderia had.

"how 'bout you go first," carl said, "take your bandages off."

bly worked at unwrapping each bandage, revealing the deep punctures in her palms.

"shit, blythe, that looks terrible!" carl freaked, grabbing her hand.

bly shrugged, "It's gonna heal."

carl shook his head, "whatever you say."

she snickered, "don't you have identical wounds on your back?"