Lizzie Hearts x Fem. Reader

3rd person POV
Ever After High was for both Royals and Rebels to become the next in line for their destinies in their assigned fairytales. To follow in their parent's footsteps was the reason they all were there. Of course the Rebel's side want to stray away from their destinies and have their own happily ever after. And the Royals wanted to follow in their parents footsteps because they had such perfect lives. And royals did stray away from their destinies, but it was their choice. Like Ashlynn Ella, Daughter of Cinderella, fell in love with Hunter Huntsman, Son of The Huntsman. Love was no different from anything as everyone seemed happy at school, but there was a bit of buzz flying around the school. A new student was joining Ever After High, the descendant of Cruella De-Vil. "Did you hear about the new kid arriving? I heard that they also are opening a shop away from Booksend." A student whispered as Lizzie Hearts, Daughter of The Queen of Hearts, walked pasted them. "I heard that they are fashion designer like their mom." "Are their designs are better than Lizzie's?" A student gasped as they watched the red princess walk by. "There's a rumor saying that they only differences between Cruella and them, is that they make lingerie." "Is that even allow?" Of course rumors would spread like wildfire throughout the school. Lizzie was kind of irritated on how everyone was comparing her fashion with this De-vil kid that was coming. "Hiya Lizzie! Excited about the new kid coming this year?" Maddie, Madeline Hatter and Daughter of The Mad Hatter, said with a bright smile. "No, everyone keeps whispering about my designs behind my back." "What's wrong with your designs?" "Nothings wrong with them. It's just that Cruella De-Vil is known for brilliant fashion, but now everyone will compare her descendant's designs to mine." "Competition! I love it!" Maddie says as she jumps for joy. "No Maddie, I now have to lead everyone to their expectations now." "Oh don't be so worried Lizzie, I'm sure things will come around." Maddie said, placing her hand on Lizzie's shoulder. "I hope so." She replied before heading off the class. During the middle of class the teacher asked for everyone's attention while they did an assignment. "May I have everyone's attention please?" The students now had their attention on their teacher "Thank you, as you know about the rumors of a new student today. Allow me to the first to introduce you to them. Meet Y/N De-Vil." In walk a girl with a diagonal haircut as she wore an outfit that was questioning.
(Your hair and the outfit below change the color to Cruella's colors from the new movie)