Addressing something

You knoooooow... how there's gay, reverse, and the hetero harems....

But what about the lesbian harems... my caffeinated shower mind concocted this idea after me and my friend just got done making fun of and complaining about how anime harems work. How there's barely any good ones and after we just read a very gay harem fanfic.

You can find it in my already read library if you just look hard enough.

And now... just... what if I made a lesbian harem in EAH?

Like you can already barely find any good lesbian books that are completed, let alone just lesbian one-shots that make sense. And it drives me crazy.

Soooooooo... why not just... make a lesbian harem book myself?

Comment your thoughts below. I need a third opinion on how sick this idea is. My friend totally wants me to write this one. However, I need to know if I actually should.

Right after the one-shots of course. Don't worry there will be part two's of requested enough.

Only fluff for one-shots. No lemons. Only mentions of lemons because torture's hilarious. Maybe limes if I'm generous.

If there is a yes on the harem book... Ashlynn, Raven, and maybe Briar and Rosabella are off limits since they are taken. However, that's you to decide.

Let me know your thoughts and requests are still open. I do actually have a list on who's available next.

The red are ones I've already done

The red are ones I've already done. The boy crosses out the boys that will not be in this book. We came here to be lesbians after all. Pick your character, and then besides that ask what Y/N's parent is.

So far the next one-shot I'm working on is Cerise Hood x Y/N, daughter of Captain Hook.

Also if you don't want to be called out in the comments for your ideas, you can privately message me for the idea and what kind of character design or personality you want.