Madeline Hatter pt 2

Warning: Attempt in poof from existence

3rd person POV
Y/N walked through the darkened hallways of Ever After High. Sobbing as her makeup rand down her face. No matter how hard she tried... she was forgotten no matter what. It seemed that everything in existence was trying to stop her from being remembered. It seemed that her brother and Courtly would remember her... but that still wasn't enough for Y/N.

Y/N would sit down as the balcony that faced the Grimmnasium. The moon being the only light that illuminated the girl's despaired face as she would stare out into the open. Getting up, Y/N would get and and stand near the edge of the rail that stopped her from continuing forward. The red knight would look down and stair at the height the balcony from the grassy lands below. The height was just right if someone wanted to jump.... Y/N could do it. She could test this theory out for herself. It's not like anybody would care! It's not she would be remembered! EVEN IN DEATH!!

"Hey, are you alright?" A girl would ask, interrupting the thoughts of the depressed knight. Y/N would only ignore her, like so many others did with her. The knight would slowly climb up onto the railing and peer down at her landing spot. "Wait! Don't do it!" The girl cried out, now doing what seemed to be like running towards Y/N. She didn't care about the girl's reaction. She would forget anyways. Her witnessing this traumatic event would be wiped clean. "Please! Don't jump!" The girl would exclaimed as she got closer to knight. Y/N would continue to ignore her before taking that first step.

Gravity would help as it pushed down of Y/N to the ground. The girl would scream before leaning over the edge and reach out to Y/N. The red girl would feel completely numb until her arm was grabbed and reality would yank on her. Y/N's eyes would shoot open as she saw the ground wasn't moving closer to her. She would look up to see the screaming girl hold onto her arm. The girl was crying as she would not let go of Y/N. "Hold on! I'm not letting go!" She exclaimed as her tears would land on Y/N's face. The girl had blush and milky pink hair and baby blue eyes. It was C.A. Cupid holding onto the red knight would every ounce of strength she had. Y/N would then feel the same numbness again as she looked up at the matchmaker. "Just let go.... Save yourself the trouble." Y/N would say softly to her. Almost in a soothing voice. "No! I'm not letting you die! I'm not letting anybody die on my watch!" Cupid shouted as she tried to pull Y/N back over the railing. The girl would not move as Cupid would grab at her sleeve and pull Y/N only a few inches up. "Just let go, Cupid.... I'm a lost cause anyways." Y/N would try to persuade the matchmaker into letting her go. "Shut up! You're not dying! You're going to live! I'll make sure of it! I'm not letting someone like you be forgotten!" Cupid exclaimed as she began to pull on Y/N's arm harder.

That's what would've been Y/N's wake up call as she would continue to stare at Cupid's struggling face. Then some kinda of spark ignited within her. A spark of the will to live. This girl was going out of her way to help Y/N from dying. The least Y/N could was to help Cupid fulfill that mission. Y/N would turn her body so she would face the balcony. Y/N would reach up and clamp down onto one of the stone beams of the railing. The red knight would try to pull herself up with the help of Cupid pulling on her before suddenly hearing a scream.

"OH MY CARDS, Y/N!!"

That voice... Courtly. "Y/N, what the deck are you doing?!" Courtly shouted at Y/N as she rushed next to Cupid and grabbed Y/N's other arm. Courtly would then turn towards the entrance to the balcony and exclaim, "Chase! Get your ass over here!" "On it!" Y/N's brother would respond as he rushed over to his sister. "Y/N! Hold on!" He exclaimed as the two girls pulled Y/N up to the railing. Chase would get between the girls and reach down to grab ahold of the shoulders of Y/N's dress and yank her up and over the railing.

Once Y/N was safe, Chase would hold his sister close to him and burst into tears. "Don't you ever pull that shit again!" Chase scolded his sister as he didn't let go of her. Y/N would look up at Courtly would was now ugly sobbing as hugged her as well. Y/N would feel numb again as she listened to the sobbing around her. "What were you thinking?!" Chase shouted at his sister, pulling away from his sister to look at her in the eyes. "Do you know what could've happened if Cupid hadn't found you?! Do you know how much harm you could've caused by doing something that stupid?!" Chase scolded Y/N, shaking her a bit as he did.