-- Chapter 1

SHANNON'S POV

It's nearly 12:00am and I was still awake with school in the morning,

I was very nervous cause it was my last Exam , I was graduating in a few days and I didn't want to fail.

I got decent grades, but I was no Wiz kid. Finally I was starting to get drowsy, so I logged out off twitter and layed in bed it took me 10 minutes until I fully fell asleep.

That night I had a nightmare, I've had them before but it seemed after the incident they got worse, Some nights I would wake up screaming, Which obviously scared my parents but I didn't tell them much, I always told my Best friend Sam. Me and Sam have been friends forever, She's alway been there for me when I needed it the most.

----------------------------------------

NIGHTMARE~~~~

All I heard were footsteps above me I could barely open my eyes they were so heavy, Finally I got the energy to open them, I was in a dark room it was freezing , I could hear pipes dripping , I got scared and started screaming for help , I heard very slow footsteps now coming closer and closer. Finally I heard a door creak open I couldn't see who it was cause my vision was really blurry and I realized I couldn't move because I was tied to a bed, I started getting even more scared and started screaming louder and more, The man heard me screaming and ran at me and punched me in the gut , I squealed in pain than he punched me as hard as he could in the face.

--------------------------------------------

I woke up with a start, My heart was pounding, I was all sweaty, I finally looked at the clock and saw it was 6am time to get up to go to school.

---------

Sorry if there's any spelling mistakes I'm Doing this on my phone , This chapter is pretty boring but it will get better , Vote and comment , be honest :) , this is my first fanfic enjoy xo <3