---Chapter 3

Chapter 3

SAM'S POV

I woke up at 6:30am got myself ready, Shannon always picked me up at 7:15 every morning cause we hated taking the bus, I finally heard a yell.

"Yo bitch you awake", Good old Shannon .

I grabbed my bag ran downstairs to find Shannon in the kitchen as usual she's such a cow, She could eat anything.

"Morning Bitch" I yelled back at her, she just turned and smiled.

I could see she was nervous for our last exam, She wanted to get out of that school as fast as she could.

"Are you ready to go" she asked , "Yup, let's get this over with".

We planned to go to Australia for a year to get away we are renting a house in Melbourne, I was really excited cause I've always wanted to go there, I put some sandals on and we both walked to Shannon's car, as soon as we got in I turned up the radio full blast, Shannon didn't mind cause One Direction was playing, We were obsessed finally I turned it to talking level and looked at Shannon's nervous face.

SHANNON'S POV

Sam turned down the radio and looked at me , She knew that I was nervous , But she also knew something else was bugging me.

"What's wrong Shannon", I paused for a few seconds than answered her.

"Had another nightmare again", Sam looked down at her hands knowing what I was talking about.

"It's going to be okay", "Few more days and we'll be gone", I looked at her and gave her a small smile, than she turned the radio back up ............................................................

10 Minutes Later

We arrived at school, we had 10 minutes till are exam I was really nervous now, I could barely open my locker, Sam noticed and came over.

"Here let me do it" I moved out of the way letting her open it.

My locker was filled with One Direction poster's and drawings Sam have gave me , she was really good at drawing . I got all my book's and. the bell rang, Suddenly my stomach got all tight and I felt like I had to throw up.

"It will be okay, You'll do perfect", Sam said trying to cheer me up, I gave her a little smile which was what I do when I'm scared or nervous. We both walked to math class and sat down.

2 Hours Later

We walked out of class, I was feeling much better , I went to my locker grabbed my stuff , Sam and I walked to my car, Before I got in the school "Whore", Tori walked over and scared me , I hated her she'd got with every guy at this school.

"So I heard you and Andrew broke up" , Anger and sadness came over me.

"It's none of your business", I yelled at her, She looked really surprised than whispered in my ear.

"I'd watch out unless you wanna ruin that pretty little face of yours".

She all of a sudden she pushed me against my car and kneed me in the gut , I fell to the ground in pain. Sam ran over to me and screamed .

"Fuck off you dirty whore", Tori just walked away laughing.

Sam helped me up and put me in the passenger seat , I leaned forward in my legs and stayed quiet. Sam drove us to her house , By the time we we're there my gut was feeling better.

"I'm Gunna kill that bitch", Sam said obviously pissed off, I looked at her.

"it's okay I'm fine " we walked in her house , I rushed to the kitchen to get some food , Sam walked upstairs I later followed her , She was almost done packing.

"Just think in a few days we'll be in Australia, No more whores, just us", I said trying to cool her down.

"Ya I know , she just really pisses me off", Sam said in an annoyed voice.

"Are you sure your okay".

"Ya I'm fine", I explained

She nervously looked at me and said.

"I know , just ever since the inc-", I stopped her from finishing her sentence.

"I'm fine really", I know she's just worried about me , I just don't want to talk about it.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

SAM'S POV

"I'm fine, really", Shannon said.

She looked really upset so I dropped the subject, We finished packing my room and later we went to Shannon's , Tomorrow we would get are final grade and then off we go, Leaving are home town our family's , I'm gunna be honest I'm really nervous, I don't know what to expect in Australia, I would never be able to go without Shannon being there with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later at Shannon's

SHANNON'S POV

Me and Sam were laying in my bed watching Walking Dead ( are favorite show), Lot's of thoughts were going through my head, I was nervous about moving , But I knew I had to leave, I was just glad Sam was coming with me.

AFTER WALKING DEAD

It was 11pm, time to go to bed I went over to my wardrobe I grabbed my silk. Purple pajamas I went into the bathroom, I put on my PJ's looked in the mirror my hair was a mess now, I brushed it out and whipped my makeup off, I stared at my reflection for a while, Finally I walked into my room got into the right side of my bed , because Sam was already out cold, She was a snorer (haha), I put my headphones so I couldn't hear her I went to my music playlist and fell asleep instantly.

( VOTE AND COMMENT , LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK <3

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

@janoskianza xo <3 )