--Chapter 6

HERE MY UPDATE IM TRYING TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN I JUST DONT HAVE TO TRY ILL UPDATE ON FRIDAY'S AND OTHER RANDOM DAYS WHEN I HAVE THE TIME THANK YOU FOR READING <3

SHANNON'S POV

After a long plane ride i finally saw light's coming threw the cloud's , Sam was sleeping peacefully so i wanted to ruin her sleep ,I hit sam and screamed in her ear.

"WAKE UP SLLLUUUT", Everybody looked at me but i didn't care, Sam shot up from her sleep.

"WHAAAAAT", she screamed back at me.

"Ahahaha nothing were here", she gave me a death glare and punched me in the shoulder, The seat belt light flashed on we both strapped ourselves in, We finally landed in Sydney. We still had another flight until we were in Melbourne our planes softly landed we grabbed our luggage and we walked to our next flight, We got to our seats and got comfy our plane started getting higher and higher until i couldnt see the ground, I didnt want to fall asleep this flight and have another nightmare so i asked the flight attendant for a coffee to keep me up and alive. Typical Sam fell asleep again i swear she could sleep all day lazy ass, I pulled out my headphones and put them in my ear's and listened to music the rest of the way staring out the window as we flew through the cloud's. Sam finally woke up after a few hours.

"Ugggh", she grumbled.

"Ahaha, Morning ", she just glared at me, i gave her a big smile then seat belt light came on again , we finally landed.

"WE'RE IN FREAKING MELBOURNE OHHH MYYY GOD", I screeched to Sam while hitting her arm several times, we both started to bounce in are seats like little fangirl's. We got off and grabbed are luggage and waited for a taxi to come, one pulled up , A middle age man was driving he came and helped us put our suitcases in the trunk than Sam and I climbed in the back while the man walked to the drivers seat it was really weird the driver's seat is on the opposite side.

"Where to love" , The taxi driver asked, Oh my god i love australian accents, I gave him our address he typed it in too gps and we drove off. 20 minutes later we drove into our drive way, we rented this cute little house in a quiet subdivision it was 2 stories with a little garden in the front and a path going to the back yard, we ran out of the car and raced to the front door forgetting about our luggage, Sam ripped out her key and unlocked the door we ran in and dropped the floor and started rolling around , boxes were laying everywhere after a few minutes i got up and walked back to the taxi to get our luggage the driver helped me carry the bags and there was one more bag we both walked back to the car i payed the driver and thanked him for all his helped i grabbed the last bag and started to walk back to the house when someone grabbed my arm from behind me, I screamed and dropped the bag and elbowed the person in the gut i turned around to see a guy buckled over on the ground.

" I'm sorry all i wanted to do was give you you're sweater you dropped", he grumbled i recongized his voice but didn't know from where.

"I'm so sorry i didn't mean too, you scared the shit outta me", I put my hand out helping him up i saw his face and i melted he had the most beautiful hazel eye's and a perfect face he had a dot in the middle of his nose, Oh my god it can't be i just elbowed LUKE FUCKING BROOKS in the gut wow never thought i'd say that.

"Umm are you okay love", i heard his voice opps i guess i zoned out.

"Ohh sorry, ya i'm fine thank you", He handed me my sweater and than i heard a voice from behind the fence in the yard beside us.

"YO BITCH WHERE ARE YOU", than i saw Beau Brooks walk around the fence.

"I'm over here, just got attacked by this pretty girl", I blushed when he said that.