--Chapter 7

LUKE'S POV

We sat in the girls living room all night and watched movies it was 12pm i looked down at Shannon and notice she was sleeping I shuffled her down my side so she was comfortable and covered her with a blanket I saw that everybody else was sleeping so I found the remote and flicked the TV off and drifted off to sleep with Shannon leaning againist me.

~IN THE MORNING~

SHANNON'S POV

I woke up around 10am I looked up too see Luke peacefully sleeping I looked over to Sam she was laying on Beau's chest fast asleep, I felt something at my feet I looked down I saw Jai past out with his headphones in his ear I could hear Justin Bieber blasting what a dork ,I slipped my feet from underneath him and quietly got up and went to the kitchen and filled the coffee machine and clicked it on , I spun around to see Luke standing there I screamed and jumped back.

"Don't do that you scared me", I screamed at him.

"I'm sorry love I didn't mean too", I could see he was upset it broke my heart to see him sad, I poked him in the stomach and smiled he lifted his head and smiled back he's so adorable.

"it's okay I'll be right back", I poked him again in the stomach and than ran past him up to the bathroom I locked the door behind me and went to the mirror.

"Ugh Oh my god look horriable", My hair was all snotty and puffy and my makeup was smeared down my face. I brushed threw my rat nest of hair until it was calm and smooth I grabbed a hair tie and put my hair up in a ponytail I than re-did my makeup I put light mascara and some coverup when I was done I walked into my room to my suitcase that I haven't un-packed yet I grabbed a pair of PINK Victoria Secret spandex shorts and a long sleeve American Eagle crew neck shirt and slipped them on I ran back downstairs Sam and the boys were all up and were watching TV.

"Looking good babe", Jai said to me winking what a flirt I just smiled at him and went to the kitchen and got us all some coffee I walked back and passed everybody a cup I than flopped down next to Luke.

"So the boys said they would show us around town", Sam said with a big smile on her face Beau was sitting next to her with his hand on her knee they would be so cute together.

"Sounds fun can we go get breakfast I'm starving and we have no food", I looked at all of them with a puppy dog face.

"Fine we'll go get food", They finally gave in I was gunna get my Food yes,

"We'll be back in a hour than we can go", Beau and the boys chugged the rest of their coffee than shot up and kissed Sam and I on the cheek and ran out the door, When they disappeared from the house and I shut the door I turned around and ran back to the couch where Sam was and jumped almost landing on her.

"AM I DREAMING OR DID WE JUST SPENT THE NIGHT WITH THE BROOKS BROTHERS ", I screamed at Sam jumping up and down.

"If we are dreaming don't pinch me I don't want to wake up their so sweet and very attractive",I just laughed at her.

"Well I'm going to get ready", Sam got up and walked upstairs I grabbed all the empty coffee cups and brought them into the kitchen and dropped them into the sink I than ran to my room and started to un-packed my clothes before I knew it the door bell rang I ran down and answered it I swung it open to see the 3 most hottest boys ever on my front porch how did I get so lucky.

"Heey boys how are you",I opened the door wider to let them in.

"Good you guys ready to go", Beau replied than walked over to the couch and flopped down.

"Yup Sams just getting ready ill go get her", I turned around and ran back upstairs I got to the top and crashed into Sam and fell back we both started laughing even though it wasn't that funny were weird like that.

"The boys are here were going now", I got up and helped Sam up.

"Haha okay", She walked pass me and down the stairs I went into my room and grabbed my black vans and my favorite blue shoulder purse and went back downstairs.

~~BEAU'S POV~~

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs Sam came around the corner, She looked beautiful she had long black hair and pretty blue eyes.

"Heey beautiful", She blushed when I said that.

"Good how are you", She smiled at us she had a amazing smile I was about to answer but I was cut off by Shannon's running down the stairs and tripping over a pair of shoes.

"FUCK", She fell right on her ass we all started laughing at her.

"FUCK YOU GUYS IM OUTTA HERE", she got up and walked out the door we all got up and went after her, We got to the train station and got our tickets, I sat down next to Shannon and the twins and Sam sat behind us.

"So what are you and Sam doing in Australia", I saw her face went from smiling to scared, Did I say something wrong.

"Oh I'm sorry it's none of my business", I really wanted to know but I could see she was scared and nervous she was twirling her hair threw her fingers.

"No it's okay I'll tell you one day just not right now", I could tell she was lying but I didn't to ruin the day so I just went along with it, I wonder what happened to her. We finally got downtown we got off the train and went to a small cafe and ordered breakfast.

SHANNON'S POV

"So what are you and Sam doing in Australia", Oh my god I didn't want to tell him yet I saw him nervously looking at me, Say something before he thinks your weird but nothing came out.

"Oh I'm sorry it's none of my business", Great now he know something wrong. Perfect.

"No it's okay", I lied "I'll tell you one day just not right now", I think he knew I was lying he just looked at me with a blank stare . thank god we were at our stop or it would of got awkward, we all got off the train and walked to a small cafe I wasn't very hungry anymore all I was thinking about was what Beau thought of me Probably

Weird

Or crazy

Or insecure

Or crazy

Great second day of meeting Beau Brooks and I already fucked it up.

~~SAM'S POV~~

I could tell something was wrong with Shannon she wasn't talking or eating much I would talk to her when we got home, After we were all done breakfast we walked around Melbourne it was crazy busy , we went to the mall and started dancing behind people and they never even noticed I bursted out laughing when Beau got caught by this guy that was twice his size it was 4pm now and we started heading back home this time the boys went to there house.

"Text us later maybe we can do something tomorrow", Luke yelled he gave us there numbers and ran inside , they lived right beside us which was awesome, Shannon and I walked inside the house, Shannon ran upstairs kicking off her shoes and did a superman dive onto her bed.

"Whats wrong, Why were you upset this morning", I sat beside her on her bed she lifted her head from her pillow.

"Beau asked why we moved here I couldn't tell him, Not yet I didn't wanna talk about it", She shoved her face back into her pillow I layed down beside her.

"It's okay the boys will understand when you tell them", Shannon sat back up and smiled.

"Okay do you wanna play some zombies", We both shot up and ran downstairs and jumped on the couch and grabbed our remotes and played video games all night.

REALLY HATE THIS CHAPTER BUT I WANTED TO UPDATE GOING ON VACATION SO I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO UPDATE FOR A WEEK SORRY ANYWAYS IM WRITING A NIALL HORAN FANFIC PLEASE GO READ THAT :)

VOTE & COMMENT xo

Follow

Twitter: @Janoskianza

Tumblr: mrsniallbrooks

Thank you for reading xo <3