--Chapter 8

OMG I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER IM SORRY IM GUNNA TRY TO UPDATE EVERY FRIDAY

I WAS AWAY A WEEK AND A HALF IN AMERICA THAN CAME HOME TO MORE BULLSHIT BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BUT THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER I PROMISE

ENJOY!!!!

--------------------------------

Beau POV

Me, Luke and Jai walked into our house it was 5:00pm now we all flopped down on the couch, We sat there In comfortable silence until I spoke up.

" The girls are definely hiding something I can tell", The twins just looked at me weird.

"Why do you think that", Jai asked confused, Clueless child.

"Well today I asked Shannon why they moved here cause there obviously not from here and she got scared and wouldn't tell me".

"Yay!! I could tell she was upset today but I didn't want to ask", Luke said after are conversation was over my phone went off in my pocket I pulled it out to see 1 new message from Daniel I slide the unlock pad on my IPhone and checked the message.

D: Heeey bitch!! Do you and the boys wanna go to a party

I laughed to myself at his goofiness and asked the boys if they wanted to go, They both agreed on going I texted Daniel back.

B: YAY HONEY!!! We'll be over in 30 ;)

I Sent him the text and Locked my phone and slipped it back in my pocket and went up to my room and got ready, I put on my favorite Adidas shirt and some shorts and slipped on my black Van's and went over to my closet and grabbed a snap-back and yelled to the boys to hurry up.

~~Luke POV

Jai and I ran up to our room we shared, Yes are 18 and still share a room I went over to our wardrobe and grabbed a T-shirt and some jeans and my favorite beanie than I heard Beau yell hurry up so I ran downstairs to wait for Jai to get ready, Jai walked down and we all jumped in Beau's car and drove too Daniel's, We pulled in Daniels drive and he shot out of his house and jumped in the passenger seat.

"READY TO GET FUCKED UP", He screamed we all started laughing and we headed toward the party as soon as we got there Beau and Daniel ran straight for the alcohol table and than went and danced with some girls, Jai and I walked around we didn't know anybody so we stayed together we walked over to the alcohol table and grabbed a beer, We just stood there most of the night drinking beers and talking we were at are 3rd beer when we saw a bigger guy obviously drunk stumbling over to us.

"So I heard you two know two very hot girls", His breathe was horriable, I had no idea what or who he was talking about and I was getting annoyed with him.

"Who? What Shannon and Sam?", Now I clued into what he wanted.

"Yay them fine girl's", I kinda got angry when he said that.

"What do you want with them? LEAVE THEM ALONE DICKHEAD", I yelled at him, Jai snugged me I looked over at him he shot a death glare at me.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY YOU LITTLE FAGGOT", He than punched me straight in the jaw twice and kicked me in the gut I fell back to the ground he than kicked me in the gut again, I clutched my stomach my vision started to flash there was Black dots all around my whole body was throbbing.

"HEEY FUCK OFF", I heard Jai yell he stepped infront of me so he could kick me again which was good cause I think my ribs and jaw is broken, The stupid drunk tryed to push Jai away but Jai but threw a punch at him the guy stumbled back and fell over, He sat up.

"You better watch out Brooks or I'll find these precious girls of yours", He spat at Jai and stumbled away. Jai pulled me up but as soon as I stood up I fell back down my legs felt like jell-o and my vision was blurry than I blacked out.

~~~Beau's POV

I heard yelling behind me I just ignored it probably a stupid drunk fight I kept dancing, 5 minutes later I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned around to see Jai holding up a unconscious Luke his head was bend down and blood was dripping from his face.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!!!!", I screeched at Jai.

"Some drunk asshole was asking Luke about Shannon and Sam obviously wanting some from them and Luke got mad and yelled at him and the guy punched him and kicked him he just blacked out a few minutes ago". Jai explained what the hell this dick can't just hit my little brother and think it fine I'm gunna kill him.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS THIS GUY IM GUNNA KICK HIS ASS", I was scanning around the party when Jai snapped me back to our conversation.

"It's okay I hit him and he walked away but he threaten the girls but I'm sure it's fine.... Let's go home Luke's hurt", I stared at him for a second still processing what happen then I walked over to the other side of Luke helping Jai hold him up and yelled for Daniel, He ran over asking what happen.

"We'll tell you later come on we're leaving", We layed Luke in the back seat of my car and drove home, Luke was still knocked out so we had to carry him in we set him down in the bottom bunk I got a ice-pack to put on his ribs and got a wet cloth and wiped the blood off Luke's face he than fell asleep so I went to my room and jumped in bed and fell asleep as soon as my head hit my pillow.

-----------------------------------------

OH NO LUKEY!!!!!!

Vote & Comment

Let me know what you think and share this with friends :)

I'll update on Friday it's a long weekend WOOH!! Have a good break guys xo <3

-Shannon